Schedul vs Treatwell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
Im currently with treatwell and its been okay just before lock down but im finding in the current climate im losing not gaining money and its frustrating.
Im working reduced hours and when i work i need to make a 100% profit not £65 - ive been thinking of just taking my bookings over to schedul and taking control of my own bookings . I feel i make more money that way .

any advice would be great

I used to be with Treatwell, but after a hefty bill I moved away to Shedul now known as Fresha. Fresha has been great for me. I’m on the free version but you can upgrade to Fresha Plus if you want more from it.

Have you looked at Timely? I've been using them for 5 years and wouldnt use anything else now!

I’ve been using Fresha for 2 years now, the first year without the ads in but the last year with, and I find it really good and the highest bill I’ve had for client interaction is £8 which I think is great. Much better than paying up front.
I get to set no-show terms, and get paid for them if I choose, the client confirms with a card but no money is taken at that time, so they can still choose how to pay after their treatments.
My account manager Tom is lovely, and very helpful, and if I have a new idea, he suggests it to the team, as because they are still a relatively young brand they can adapt very easily. I’m really enjoying being with them and wouldnt change now.

Treatwell isn't a booking system in the same way that some of the others like Shedul, Fresha, Booksy, Timely, Phorest, Book in Beautiful are. Proper booking systems take a monthly or annual fee, not a percentage of your bookings. I use Appointedd because I liked the pricing and the integration with Google Calendar, where I block out my part time shifts.

I don't know what Booksy's pricing structure is like but they have a feature where clients can search for same day appointments near them, a bit like Treatwell. Hair Salon - Booksy for example.

If Treatwell isn't working for you any more, definitely ditch it.

Latest posts

Back