Schedul?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naturalb78

Reaction score
Hi
I’m in the process of looking for a software system and see that a lot of people have recommended schedul.
Just wondered for those of you that are with them, are there customer support good and easy to contact should a problem occur ?
Many thanks

Some of our clients have moved over to Schedul, so we go into it a lot to fetch sales data.
It’s great! And don’t think you’ll need customer support from the experience we’ve seen.

Shedul are good, but beware they are pushing people hard towards their paid version which is turning a lot of people off.

Thankyou for your replies.
Do you know if schedul have a contact number ? Can’t seem to find one on there website ? X

Maybe search using the correct spelling. It's spelt SHEDUL, no letter C in there.

Had spelt it right when I asked searching it in google.

thunk everything is done initially on email. not the best way of trying get help if you stuck with something.

That’s what I was thinking....would rather have someone I can speak to over the phone if get need help with something

Unfortunately, as a software company owner myself, the phone is just not great for support as it's costly on staff time and not very effective. It's why you find a lot of tech companies don't do phone support.

Email only support is standard for most cloud systems. Old style Windows systems often have a phone support option but you are paying for this, sometimes thousands a year. Is it worth it? Remember even so called free systems like Shedul need to make money somehow and phone support is one of the biggest expenses of a software company.

If you are looking for a company that does both phone support and real-time customer support via Live Chat then give us a look! Our Support is open 7-days a week from 8am-10pm so there is always someone on hand if you need anything!

I swear by shedul genuinely the best software for booking I've had a look around and it best suits me and my clients. You can work whilst getting bookings.

Latest posts

Back