Schwarzkopf colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinead11

Reaction score
I have a lady who is currently a ashy blonde
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433102204.536455.jpg
who wants to now change her hair to Cheryl's new colour
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433102249.489336.jpg
. Firstly I'm looking for advise on what colour you would use you achieve this look but also my only other sticking point is she generally says she feels ginger if I take her warmer... What would you use and what would you advise?

What are your ideas?

My lady likes the slight root effect so I was planning on put a semi all over to warm it all up and keep it quite multi tonal, her hair is very porous from years of just bleach highlights.its not quite as ashy as it looks in the picture x

My lady likes the slight root effect so I was planning on put a semi all over to warm it all up and keep it quite multi tonal, her hair is very porous from years of just bleach highlights.its not quite as ashy as it looks in the picture x

What shade do you think?

I initially perhaps thought a 8/56 but then I just worry as she keeps saying she doesn't like ginge as she puts it and I worry that what she wants is quite gold. We also use wella aswell c

I think 9-65. What about 7-65 at the root and 9-65 everywhere else

Amazing thank you. You know when you just can't think anymore and you just need that little help from someone else who isn't perhaps looking at it the same as you? Thank you

Amazing thank you. You know when you just can't think anymore and you just need that little help from someone else who isn't perhaps looking at it the same as you? Thank you

Yeah, fresh mind!

Latest posts

Back