Schwarzkopf colour save shampoo problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
I've just popped over with a quick question. I had my hair coloured for the first time a couple of weeks ago and the hair dresser didn't retail shampoo so I asked which to get and she just said one for coloured hair. I went into my local wholesalers and they said schwarzkopf was the best one that they did so I bought the big bottles.

I've been using it since then but its making my hair feel funny, at first I thought it felt greasy but it doesn't look it, it feels more like it hasn't washed out properly but I've been really careful to make sure I am washing it out.

So what can I do? Am I doing something wrong? Should I cut my losses and get something else?

Thanks in advance x

Try washing your hair in a shower, leave the conditioner on, run a bath and rinse in there keeping your hair under water for as long as you can and wave it about a bit. Will give u a idea if it's being rinsed properly x

Thanks tomme I've just tried that but it still feels horrible. I think I might just have to ditch it. X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

This will be because the colour shampoo doesn't open the cuticle fully do your colour lasts but it doesn't get all the products and grease out. X

I don't know what to do though because if I use a none colour shampoo it will distroy my colour but it will be clean. What a dilemma x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back