Schwarzkopf Igora royal colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ven

Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you use it , and do you rate it? Iv noticed on here a lot of wella, and hardly any mention on igora , the salon where I work only uses igora so that's all I know , what brand do you find the best ? :)

I've just starting using igora, do you find it comes out a shade darker than say loreal?
Really looking for a nice bright pink to mix with it too..? Maybe the 0-88 with 9-0?

I really want to try the mousses too !

I use igora there are a few of us on here,

Mousses are fab
Not mixed a bright pink, you could try 10-0 0-88 or 0-89

I use some colours from out however it's all changed.

I used to use 6-888 , 9-998 , 6-7, 7-7 & 8-7 which have all been discontinued :(

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

I use igora .they have recently updated there colour chart and dis continued some of the colours which is a shame because they did do some lovely colours. Can't tell you what they are like against other brands as this was the brand I've trained with and don't really no any other brands to compare it to .

We use igora at my work and I'm a nail tech there but licensed for hair as well and the main reason I don't do hair there is I can't grasp there number system I mean I get the first number is the level but the 2 numbers after that confuse me and I have a hard time memorizing them I'm better with goldwell and Paul Mitchell with there lettering system any advice or tips

Latest posts

Back