Schwarzkopf Igora Royal nude tones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_causey

Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hey geeks,
I need a Schwarzkopf expert. They recently dropped the bombshell that they are bringing out nude tones for 2016 (happy new year by the way ) so I've been doing some research. You can see from the pics I've gathered that the tonal value is /46, 4 being beige, and 6 being chocolate. What is chocolate? Like an orange-red tone?
As soon as I can I will order some but was thinking of trying mixing something similar with my Tigi colours to see what I could come up with. Love the concept, I know it's just reinventing the wheel but you have a to love a trend. Could be the new Grey hair, which I'm sure we are all getting a bit bored of now! Has anyone else heard of them?
image.jpeg

[image displaying trade prices removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
And if anyone knows a release date or any other information about them, please fill us all in.

Hi
And if anyone knows a release date or any other information about them, please fill us all in.
I was literally reading about these new colours today and it appears that capital hair and beauty have them in stock and are doing an offer, buy 5 for £25. This includes igora royal, new silverwhites, new nudes, pearlescence, absolutes and colour10. Any mix. You have to have a trade account with them to buy from them though. Hope this helps. When you have used it let us know how you got on with it. I would love to know the feed back.

To me it just looks like a branding thing, 10.46 in permanent has always been a mixable colour, as have all the new shades they've brought out I think it's imitating all the other pastel type brands knocking about, and marketing cleverly... Or not so cleverly if u ask me (I thought it was face foundation :rolleyes: )

Hi
I was literally reading about these new colours today and it appears that capital hair and beauty have them in stock and are doing an offer, buy 5 for £25. This includes igora royal, new silverwhites, new nudes, pearlescence, absolutes and colour10. Any mix. You have to have a trade account with them to buy from them though. Hope this helps. When you have used it let us know how you got on with it. I would love to know the feed back.
Hi Silk Hair,
I can't find them on their website, did you phone them? I'm going to send them an email because they are closed today Thanks.

To me it just looks like a branding thing, 10.46 in permanent has always been a mixable colour, as have all the new shades they've brought out I think it's imitating all the other pastel type brands knocking about, and marketing cleverly... Or not so cleverly if u ask me (I thought it was face foundation :rolleyes: )
Isn't it always a branding thing after all? All these buzzwords and names for colours it's all smoke and mirrors Lol. You see back when I used Schwarzkopf they never had a /6 chocolate tone (I hate it when people say chocolate brown ) so the range has been altered a bit and I don't have a tech manual for it anymore so have no idea of mixing ratios of the mix master tones. I just really like the idea of a muted warm tone, which when applied to lightened hair I'm hoping will have similar tones to these make up colours in the pic below. Especially because Schwarzkopf is quite opaque usually so I'm hoping for a strong tone. I just hope they hold better than pearlescence. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 17

Me too.

Hi Silk Hair,
I can't find them on their website, did you phone them? I'm going to send them an email because they are closed today Thanks.
I have a trade account so I receive a monthly magazine from them. I just got one through the door the other day and it had them with the offer. They will be open on Monday perhaps try calling them again then.

Like silk hair I've seen them in my monthly magazine from Alan Howards with the same offer on vat free day for them is soon so I'm thinking that they have them in stock at the moment too

View attachment 193238 View attachment 193239 View attachment 193240
Hey geeks,
I need a Schwarzkopf expert. They recently dropped the bombshell that they are bringing out nude tones for 2016 (happy new year by the way ) so I've been doing some research. You can see from the pics I've gathered that the tonal value is /46, 4 being beige, and 6 being chocolate. What is chocolate? Like an orange-red tone?
As soon as I can I will order some but was thinking of trying mixing something similar with my Tigi colours to see what I could come up with. Love the concept, I know it's just reinventing the wheel but you have a to love a trend. Could be the new Grey hair, which I'm sure we are all getting a bit bored of now! Has anyone else heard of them?
View attachment 193239 View attachment 193238
The -6's in Schwarzkopf say "chocolate" but they were originally the auburn shades. All the combinations of any shade with a 6 having a primary or secondary tonal value fall between the yellow/orange, orange and red/orange range on the color wheel.

We will soon be stocking the Nude tones alongside the rest of the Igora Royal range.

I really want to try it on my hair.. I almost bought the 10-46 the other day but put it back [emoji31]

Latest posts

Back