Schwarzkopf Igora silver

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi there I’ve got a client with 90% White hair I used schwarzkopf igora silver with 3% oil developer but I felt it didn’t really show. I’m thinking of using schwarzkopf Igora dove colour with 3% oil developer next time. Can you mix the 2 colours together? I was thinking of pre softening before to open the cuticle so the colour would take better. I thought they were designed for white hair? Any ideas would really appreciated. Thanks

The silver is very pale, perhaps try a darker one or yes you can mix xxxx

Is there anyway to lighten silver coloured hair? If you wanted to go back to blonde from coloured silver hair which would be the best way to go about this? Thanks

Gentle bleach bath or keep washing... it depends on how dark it’s gone xx

Hi there, How would you mix the bleach bath? Is it shampoo 3% or 6% and bleach with water then keep your eye on it till it lifts back out to a blonde. I’ve been told it could go green is this true? Thanks

Bleach bathing is both over rated and damaging. What are you trying to avhieve and where are you starting?

I always use a bleach bath to cleanse out the silvers to go to another tone, I usually use 6% as it gets diluted a lot. And you just watch it and rinse when the toner has been removed. No you'll only get green if you put a silver toner on yellow hair or if you don't pre pig before going darker.

Why not just mix bleach (i use Blondo) with low level peroxide?

Then of course, silver can be permanent, demi permanent, or semi permanent. So that also effects the method of removal. Right tool for the right job = better hair.

Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back