Schwarzkopf

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenwing

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone else is finding this;
I've worked with Schwarzkopf royal, vibrance and blondme for about 6 years however I feel as though the colours aren't as good as they used to be!
It seems as though they are discontinuing a lot of the colours and lately a few of us in salon haven't been getting the coverage on grey. Also we have had a few clients more recently who return within 2 weeks and it's like the colour has quite literally disappeared this is mainly wih blondme. These particular clients are very loyal and are very good retail purchasers so I know they are doing their best. Perhaps it's just me?!
X

I use igroa, not blonde me, I think the colours are better than ever coverage is amazing, you need to make sure your mixing ratios are correct along with using the correct products for what they are ment for, if you have an account with schwarzkopf you should maybe get a training day booked or see if there's any seminars going on besides you, I've have 2 in the last year at my local wholesaler with schwarzkopf and its good to just make sure you are doing it right :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I use igroa, not blonde me, I think the colours are better than ever coverage is amazing, you need to make sure your mixing ratios are correct along with using the correct products for what they are ment for, if you have an account with schwarzkopf you should maybe get a training day booked or see if there's any seminars going on besides you, I've have 2 in the last year at my local wholesaler with schwarzkopf and its good to just make sure you are doing it right :)

I think I may be having abit of a strop about some of my favourite colours disappearing! And most definitely agree about the ratios I always double check even now, and weigh the colour.we have visits from the local rep each month so I will ask about the blondme..... I think I may have to book in a training session or treat myself to a course!

I think I may be having abit of a strop about some of my favourite colours disappearing! And most definitely agree about the ratios I always double check even now, and weigh the colour.we have visits from the local rep each month so I will ask about the blondme..... I think I may have to book in a training session or treat myself to a course!

What colours did you like that went, 12.22 and 9.11 where favourites of mine haven't messed anything else :)

Latest posts

Back