Scissor & hairdryer recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONSLJ

Reaction score
Hi all

Please could I have recommendations for which scissors and hairdryer to get, I am starting my level 2 in September and would like to get good quality products that will see me though starting my new career.

Thank You [emoji5]️

The Jaguar Prestyle range is great for students looking to buy their first quality scissor to kick start their career.

Usually you buy a basic kit via the college which will include scissors although not necessarily a dryer. You'd have to use the college dryers because yours won't be PAT tested by the college and so not insured for use during college time. Speak to the admissions tutor if they've not given you specific information.
I'd also strongly recommend you DON'T invest in any decent tools until after college as it's likely to go walkies...

I personally love my ghd dryer

Thanks everyone, we don't have a kit supplied so I'd rather have all what I need and be able to practise as much as possible at home. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back