Scissor sharpening at Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solohair

Reaction score
I am going to Salon International next weekend and debating whether to take my scissors to get them sharpened or not. I seem to remember a few years ago my scissors weren't the same after getting them sharpened there but didn't know whether it was down to poor sharpening or the fact they weren't a brilliant pair of scissors, although they did cut great when new. Ended up buying a new expensive pair which I love but haven't had sharpened yet and am worried about doing so!

Does anyone else usually get their scissors sharpened there or am I better off sending them away to a reputable company. Can anyone recommend one?.

I have a local company who comes to me wouldn't trust anyone else (I'm over protective of them and can't let the out my sight) I'm sure it would be fine as they would be there to gain business

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

there's a really good company there called g e Betterton or something like that there really good x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

The best place is Dowa!

Latest posts

Back