Scissor sharpening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee7smith

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good scissor sharpening company online, ive tried google but wanted to know if anyone else has used the net for this.
I have 2 pairs that are pretty expensive so want them to be treated well. Any info greatly appreciated.....x

Does anyone know of a good scissor sharpening company online, ive tried google but wanted to know if anyone else has used the net for this.
I have 2 pairs that are pretty expensive so want them to be treated well. Any info greatly appreciated.....x

Hi you can use scissor Pro sally's salons will have an envelope you send off scissors for a bit extra they are fullly ins I always send mine away when on hols they come back in a few days I have used them loads of times no complaints

Scissor Pro, is that the company in calif.? They do a good job?

I recommend Scissor Tech, the guys name is Mark , he was trained by, and uses Japanese sharpening system..absolutely spot on for more expensive blades 07764255038

Scissor Pro, is that the company in calif.? They do a good job?

Depends what brand, I only use kasho scissors and I have to have them sharpen mine because they are kasho. I would void my life time guarantee if someone else did them.

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Coolblades also do a good sharpening service they have a site online

Scissorhands.info he's called Ashley very good at what he does

I used coolblades and was impressed, they got my scissors back to me very quick.... and sharp :biggrin:

Back