Scissors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellylill

Reaction score
I bought my Miraki scissors around 10 years ago and thinking about getting a new pair. They're still cutting fine but the finger rest will no longer stay in as I think the threads have worn where you screw it in [emoji17]
I've been looking at Miraki again but they're very expensive, I paid around £200 for these but back then but I would ideally like something a bit cheaper! They're offset, but slightly more offset than usual as you can see in the pic and I would like the same if poss as I'm so used to them!
Any recommendations?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460667686.126604.jpg

Try Kamisori shears. They have some reasonably priced sets and they are very good

Hey, have you tried zen master scissors?

I bought my Miraki scissors around 10 years ago and thinking about getting a new pair. They're still cutting fine but the finger rest will no longer stay in as I think the threads have worn where you screw it in [emoji17]
I've been looking at Miraki again but they're very expensive, I paid around £200 for these but back then but I would ideally like something a bit cheaper! They're offset, but slightly more offset than usual as you can see in the pic and I would like the same if poss as I'm so used to them!
Any recommendations?View attachment 196182
i know this is very very late lol, but if youre still in the market for scissors, make sure you look for 'crane' handle ones, thats what kind of scissor yours are. crane handles are extreemly offset, and the best kind for your hand next to swivel thumbs.

Latest posts

Back