Scotland Geek meet anyone???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleanor

Reaction score
HI all!

I would be interested in meeting up some Nail Geeks here in Scotland, just to get to know each other :hug: to share experiences, get some advice and to have F U N !

Please let me know who would like to organize such a meeting with me!

I am sure, we will have great fun!

xxx
Eleanor

Depending on location etc etc I would love to meet up with fellow geeks for a beer and a gossip:hug:

Count me in!

Lisa x:)

Depending on location etc etc I would love to meet up with fellow geeks for a beer and a gossip:hug:

Well if Angela's in...I'm in!!!

Although Scotland seems a small place the Scottish geeks seem to be from all corners. East, West, and those Teuchters up north!!!:lol: (sorry Klassy!)

Hope we can decide on a location!

Hi gang, I did try to organise a similar thing some time back but travel and time constraints put paid to it! I'm definitely up for it though and am sure you will be better at organising it than I was!!!!!

Maybe it would help if we all said where we were from and where prepared to travel to? Most profiles just say Scotland:confused:

A wee overnight somewhere nice sounds very appealing, and I'm sure Angela owes me a drink!!!!!!

Fiona:)

Sounds good to me too.x

Sounds really good!

I am from Edinburgh as my profile says and would love to meet up with you !

Hope we can find a good solution!

But I won´t be able to stay overnight, sorry...

xx
Eleanor

lol at Fiona:hug: Not a problem

Thanks Izzi xxxx

I am in Glasgow

Happy with Glasgow or about 2 hour drive max if it was an overnight it would have to be a Sunday for most people as I expect most of us have a Monday off

Im from North East, but happy to travel to Glasgow or Edinburgh if overnight...and yes sat or sun good for me, finish early on a Saturday and off Sunday, Monday.

Lookin forward to it already.

Lisa x

Sounds like a great idea, I am in Ayr but will travel up to Glasgow or Edinburgh area if that helps. :hug:

Well if Angela's in...I'm in!!!

Although Scotland seems a small place the Scottish geeks seem to be from all corners. East, West, and those cheuchters up north!!!:lol: (sorry Klassy!)

Hope we can decide on a location!
Aw us Hielan wifies widna mind a meet for a blether :lol::lol:
Cheers for thinkin ow me izzi:lol:

Sounds like a great idea, I am in Ayr but will travel up to Glasgow or Edinburgh area if that helps. :hug:

We need to remember though....ye can take the girl out of ayrshire but you can't take aryshire out the girl!!!!

Overnight wouldn't be an option for me.....but I certainly don't mind driving a car full of geeks!......I know my way to Edinburgh quite well after all!!!

What about the 10th or 17th November in Edinburgh? If interested in having lunch, could go to Hard Rock or All Bar One and then Dome for drinks... or just the Dome. Any ideas, suggestions? Looking forward for your replies.

E

10th and 17th are both Saturdays so not an option for me as I work all day.

Could do the Sundays's tho

Sorry Eleanor, I am out for those dates too....family wedding on the 10th and hubbies birthday weekend on the following week.

We need to remember though....ye can take the girl out of ayrshire but you can't take aryshire out the girl!!!!

How very dare you!!!! Derek said the very same thing to me!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Where the hell is that huff emote! :lol::lol:

Sorry i'm out for those dates too, my salon opens Saturday 17th!!!!

Didn't realise you were thinkin quite so soon, would be better for me after crimbo when things died down abit.

Maybe a belated crimbo party..???

Hi ya

I'm new to the board, but would love to join you! I'm in Alloa, near Stirling, and could easily do Glasgow or Edinburgh. Would it be okay if I came along too?

Dawn :lol:

What about the 10th or 17th November in Edinburgh? If interested in having lunch, could go to Hard Rock or All Bar One and then Dome for drinks... or just the Dome. Any ideas, suggestions? Looking forward for your replies.

E

Ok seeing as that one was unsuitable for most, here's another suggestion. Sunday 9th December 1pm Hard rock cafe Glasgow?

Hi ya

I'm new to the board, but would love to join you! I'm in Alloa, near Stirling, and could easily do Glasgow or Edinburgh. Would it be okay if I came along too?

Dawn :lol:

More than welcome it's an open invite xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back