Scotland has 5 new CND L&P Master Artists!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
A big HUGE congratulations to:
Fiona Agnew (Fifitrix)
Marion Edwards (Marioned)
Lynne Young
Eleonore Sener (Eleanor)
Wendy Jarvis

who all passed their CND L&P Master Qualification day at The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh.

Great job guys!!
:D

fee-fo-albums-april+09%27+cnd+masters-picture12755-scottish-masters.jpg

Eleonore, Fiona, Marion, Lynne, Wendy

Well Done guys, very proud of each and everyone of you.

:hug:

Last edited:
Well done and congratulations all, you look very proud as you should do :hug:

Oh god, I so wish I had done my hair better this morning, but was too busy being sick!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I am so chuffed I can't tell you, still that's what happens when you have a fab educator :hug:

Well done again to everyone else too :hug:

you look lovely Fi...love the pink...well done girls...so.....was it as hard as you thought....everything you expected.....better than chocolate....spill.

fantastic news girls, well done!:hug:

You have all travelled a long road to reach this day. You have proven your skills, competency and knowledge today and I wish each one of you the very best for your future.

It was great to share a small part of it with you (even the happy tears tonight:lol:).

I hope you all feel very proud...you deserve it!

It was all worth it, but ooooh, the stress of trying to do the practical in the time allowed!!

Thanks Fee, Fiona and Heather for all your help and encouragement!

I'm shattered, think I'll be having an early night! xxxx

you look lovely Fi...love the pink...well done girls...so.....was it as hard as you thought....everything you expected.....better than chocolate....spill.

Well, I would say to anyone, aim for this. Yes it is stressful and not easy(anyone that knows me know I get stressed quite erm easily!) It is so worth it though, I have personally learned so much from all the classes and it has helped me no end in my business, I also feel like quite a wee font of knowledge now, and while doing the classes, was constantly learning. Of course my application and techniques have improved no end, although at one point today I got myself into a fluster but hey ho.

At one point, I never thought I would see this day, especially on days like I felt like giving up for one reason or another, but I am proud to have achieved this and am now thinking about my Brisa Masters!:eek:

Many congratulations to you all xx I'm very envious!

but I am proud to have achieved this and am now thinking about my Brisa Masters!:eek:

There gonna be no stopping you now Fi! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well done ladies,:hug: you will be buzzing for weeks

Congratulations

Well done to you Fiona,marion and all the girls! xx

Last edited:
well done girls xxx

How amazing is that! Fantastic news and well done to you all. I know that it's no easy task getting to that level. :hug:

congratulations...starts doing a dance...any dance...lol...anyone for doughnuts???

LindaCxxxxxxxxx

Congrats ladies!!

New Zealand has a new CND master too Sheryl (Grafxgal) quietly achieved hers 2 weeks ago.. (dropped you in it mate!)

Its something i aspire too and cant wait to do.. (next year maybe)

amazing achievments all!! Good luck for the future!!

Congrats ladies!!

New Zealand has a new CND master too Sheryl (Grafxgal) quietly achieved hers 2 weeks ago.. (dropped you in it mate!)

Its something i aspire too and cant wait to do.. (next year maybe)

amazing achievments all!! Good luck for the future!!

Never forgetting Sher, congratulations hunny, you are so ace :hug::hug::hug:

congrats ladies!!

Congrats to all you fabby geeks.
You are amazing:hug:

Latest posts

Back