Scotland has 5 new CND L&P Master Artists!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats ladies!!

New Zealand has a new CND master too Sheryl (Grafxgal) quietly achieved hers 2 weeks ago.. (dropped you in it mate!) yeh you did didn't you! :lol:

Its something i aspire too and cant wait to do.. (next year maybe) no maybe you will!

amazing achievments all!! Good luck for the future!!

Never forgetting Sher, congratulations hunny, you are so ace :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you everyone and a huge congratulations to you fi and the others aswell :hug:

Congratulations girls! What a fantastic achievement.

Well done ladies. x

Congratulations to all xxx

Congratulations and well done to you all and big pat on the back for the proud educators too! xxx:)

Well done to all the girls - but especially to the ones I know personally, Fiona and Marion, as I'm aware of how long the ambition has been burning....

Derek

Congratulations girls :hug:
I am so chuffed for Fi I know how much hard work and commitment she has put into this I also know how much this means to her she is a wonderful person who so deserves this :hug::hug::hug:

I would love to have the talent she has and be able to go on to be a master never know one day :rolleyes:

well done ladies !!
many congratulations to you all, and to fee and fiona xxxxx

Congratulations to you all!! Glad all your hard work has paid off.

Great pic too.....Eleanor how do you manage to look younger every time I see you!!! :green:

well done to you all xxx :green::green::green::green:

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

You guys ROCK and the 'family' keeps growing.

You all look GREAT in the photo. Congratulations to YOU and to the Fee's for getting you there. It's no easy task for the educators either, you know!! :lol:

With the dedication to your education you have displayed and the skills you have ... is it any wonder the CND techs are the ones really 'making it' out there??? :hug:

Oh, thanks so much everyone, and congratultions Sher too! xx

A great big well done and :hug: to each and every one of you xxx

Congratulations on your success ladies... you all look so happy in the photo and understandably so. :hug:

Massive congrats to you all and Fi you look fetching in pink babes xxxx:hug:

Congratulations to all of you...well done!!!
:hug:

Very well done guys! Amazing achievement!

Special congrats to my pals, Fiona and Marion, I know how much it meant to you both, and I had every faith in you!!!!

Well done Fingertips, have had the pleasure, on many occasions now, of their fantastic education and I hope to try for my masters at the end of the year, cant wait!!

I'm very patriotic, you just have to say, GO SCOTLAND LOL

XXXXXXX

Well done ladies xxx

Latest posts

Back