scotland move out the window

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
well after a lot of talking and searching we have decided scotland is not for us so were not going to move there, hubby went and had a look about, we did a lot of reserching and really wanted to do it but in reality it was going to be to hard as he would have to work away from home all week and i have never been to scotland so no noone there etc also my sister was upset about us moveing so far away so.....................................

when i went to my sisters this weekend i had a look at a house in the next street to her and really liked it, i took hubby to see it last night and he liked it to, it is a bit smaller than the place we have now but it is a lot more cosy and the kids have already got loads of friends in the area, it has all the pluss sides as it is not so far away but is also well away from hubby x-wife and mother, so hubby put in an offer this morning but the woman couldnt get hold of her hubby before tonight so we have got to wait untill maybe tomarow before we know if the offer has been accepted, im really keeping my fingers crossed, there was another woman that has been looking at the house and she has been back 3 times to look at it so im hopeing she doesnt offer above us, i really want the house, i hope to hear early tomarow as to weather we have it or not

crikey love quick turn around but pleased you wont be so far away from a selfish point of view lol
x

scattyfox said:
crikey love quick turn around but pleased you wont be so far away from a selfish point of view lol
x

lol, it has to be a quick turn about as we have to move soon or ill do something horrid to his x-wife, but ill still only be up the road from you as the house is in colchester, essex,
so i can still pop in for coffee when im haveing a day out with the kids, lol

All these things work out for the best - i am sure it will be great living nearby to your sis!
Cathy

Hi,
I hope everything works out for you with this house.....I am sure you would have made friends pretty quickly up here in bonny Scotland as we are a friendly lot...but as we say up here....whats for ye won't go by ye......good luck!

Oh we would have welcomed you with open arms up here. But good luck in wherever you stay!x

Tracy - hope everything works out for you - bit disappointed your not coming to Scotland I was looking forward to meeting you but I am sure things have gone this new direction for a reason. Good luck KxXx

Wow Tracy I thought my life was pretty mad at the moment :) Hope you get your house - and lots of good luck - will be nice living near your sister xxx

hubby has called me to say the estate agents have just told him we should have a yes or no answer by 2pm as to wether the offer has been accepted or not, im keeping everything crossed, as for scotland we havent said no to it forever but at the moment we are thinking of the kids and there social circle, they already have loads of friends near my sister so it will make the move so much easier for them but we have said as soon as the kids leave school (7 years) we will look in to scotland again as the kids dont have to come with us if they dont want to then

Tracy, will keep every thing crossed here for you too.
Hope its great news at 2pm.
Wish I had a sister living around the corner from me, then again we would kill each other.

Fingers crossed for you hun!!

I though your salon was in your house or am I being dumb?

Tilly Ann said:
Fingers crossed for you hun!!

I though your salon was in your house or am I being dumb?

nope your not being dumb, thats my job (essex girl named tracy sais it all, lol)
yep the salon is in my house so i will be loosing my salon when we move and sell this house but compared with loosing my sanity (with the help of his x-wife and mother) loosing my salon isnt so bad, i can start again,
im clock watching waiting for 2pm now and it seems to be going sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, suppose i could pass time by doing some housework, or i could make a coffee and stay on here, oh decisions decisions, pmsl

Aww hun!! the next one will be just a fabulous!!

Good luck! Got my fingers andtoes crossed for you!!

go with your instincts hun, if u feel it isnt for you then dont do it, :green: hope you get sorted , love dee xx

good luck! hope you get it x

from past experience, i dont trust estate agents as far as i can throw them! do yourself a favour and learn by my mistake - dont let them know how keen you are!!!

when we bought our house it was empty and needed LOADS doing to it - we could see the potential and fell in love with it..... the agent knew this...... we put in an offer and all of a sudden someone else loved it too (been on market for ages though) they said as the other person had offered more than us the vendor was going to go with them.. we were gutted and told them so... they said they had another word and ok, they would consider our best offer and the other persons best offer in a sealed envelope... whoever gets it gets it!!

the house was up for £129.000, we had offered £120.000 but didnt want to loose it (had already lost 2) so we said we'd go to £130.000....... of course we got it by MILES the estate agent said we could have got it for about 5,000 less!!! didnt tell us that before though!! I dont think there was anyone else interested looking back, they just knew how keen we were and took advantage!!

I wish my heart didnt rule my head sometimes - its easy sitting on the outside looking in and giving advice.... but I wonder if we had said, no we are not prepared to go any higher than £120.000 if the other person would have misteriously pulled out? as it is we have a mortgage 10.000 higher and they earned well out of the commission!!

xx

good luck ...nail biting times moving isnt it !!

amb x

owwwwwwwwww, its now 2.30 and we still havent heard, owowowowowow im like a kid waiting for christmas, lol

i spoke to my sister a little while ago and my mother (i use the word loosely) is going nuts about me moveing to colchester as she is clacton and has said she doesnt want me moveing so close, dont know why it should bother her i havent spoken to the woman in years and have no intention to either, havent spoken to my father in 12 years either so neither of them have anything to worry about as i have a lot beter things to do with my life, pmsl

kittenclaws said:
owwwwwwwwww, its now 2.30 and we still havent heard, owowowowowow im like a kid waiting for christmas, lol

Its nail bitting waiting for answear. Every thing still crossed for you.

kittenclaws said:
i spoke to my sister a little while ago and my mother (i use the word loosely) is going nuts about me moveing to colchester as she is clacton and has said she doesnt want me moveing so close, dont know why it should bother her i havent spoken to the woman in years and have no intention to either, havent spoken to my father in 12 years either so neither of them have anything to worry about as i have a lot beter things to do with my life, pmsl

You sure have alot going on in your life Tracy.............. To hell with what they think, once you, hubby & kids are happy, who cares what they want or think.

Claddagh Nails said:
You sure have alot going on in your life Tracy.............. To hell with what they think, once you, hubby & kids are happy, who cares what they want or think.

exactly what i think, i have a happy marriage and great beautiful kids and my (caugh caugh) parents are just jealous as they have nothing except a sour taste in there mouths

kittenclaws said:
i have a happy marriage and great beautiful kids

And thats the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back