Scottish beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really disappointed with last years show but will still be going this year! Looking at offers for training!

I worked at the excel London beauty show this year and I can't believe how much bigger and better it was!! I go to the Scottish beauty show if I know the brands I use are going to be there and I can stock up but I would definitely recommend the excel show next year, maybe bring a big suitcase just incase lol!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I've never been before but got my tickets yesterday, really looking forward to going even if I don't buy anything (although I'll be going over to the centre after so I'm sure I will lol) x

I got my tickets yesterday too and will probably go to show support. I was really disappointed with my first visit last year though. Stall after stall of teeth whitening and lots of stalls that looked like market stalls selling non beauty related tat. There was also one selling bottles of fake Shellac labelled CNN Shellac all in all because it was my first visit I just found it quite unprofessional.

Best thing about the day was taking the mini bus along to the Fingertips center which I really enjoyed and it's when I bought my starter kit and training so I suppose it wasn't a wasted day lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I usually go but the main draw is the Open Day at The Centre (Fingertips) along the road. I mainly go for that and nip along to the show for a walk round. Last year it was tans, teeth whitening, bronzers and eyebrows. A few nail things too but I'm honestly not interested since I'm a CND girl.

If you've not been I would definitely go just to see what you think. At least then you'll have been once and you can make your mind up about it.

Go along to The Centre though, it's definitely worthwhile. :)

Does anyone know if the centre are having any special offers on their shellac? Thought I'd ask here before I go pestering them lol.

Vick :) xx

There will be, but the deals won't be disclosed till Sunday!

Does anyone know if we would be able to buy IBX in the show?

Thanks

Does anyone know if we would be able to buy IBX in the show?

Louella Belle, the UK distributors for IBX won't be at the Scottish Show, so no IBX.

I can't wait 😃😃

Is the centre open the same time as the show?

Vicki :) xx

Hi geeks, has anyone been to the show? Field report please :)
What brands of gel polish did u find?

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed I was round the Show in an hour. I usually bump into people I know and haven't seen for ages, but not today so maybe that was what was wrong :(
Loads of eyebrow and teeth whitening stands and all manner of brands of gel polish.
There just didn't seem to be any Buzz about the place, I think if LouellaBelle had been there with IBX that would have created some excitement.

The Centre was absolutely buzzing with loads to see and buy! Mrs Geek kept trying to make me eat sweeties but I resisted as I am aiming to be as thin as her one day!

Had a fantastic day at The Centre today. Had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to Samantha Sweet and got a lovely key ring. Great day out highly recommend The Centre the staff are always welcoming and friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395588128.138288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'm going tomorrow and I've never been before so looking forward to it😊

The show was actually rather yawn! I got myself a trolley though :) and wanted to book lash perfect training but didn't have enough money 😡. The centre was brilliant though!! Love it there always get a buzz 😃 xx

I have attended every year for the last 11.

It may be my last!

I think sending the visitor badge with trade badge created lots of non trade there.

Market trader with his mike selling perfume just awful.

Tarot and palmistry ????

Really felt sorry for the real pro outfits there.

Outback Organics
Songbird Naturals
And a beautiful jewellery company that I suspect I will bring on to retail.

Hope they did well but somehow doubt it

Latest posts

Back