Scottish beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very disappointed too many teeth whitening stalls. I love The Centre as always. I will be saving up for London expo next year I think for their beauty show. Was thinking about eyebrow extensions but sooooo expensive to train. The other one was airbase but not sure if I would have enough interest to make my money back quickly as I am a home salon.

Was there any tan companies there? I was interested in Sienna X? SS

Sienna was there large impressive stand x

Chloe sims
Lauren's way
Brown bitz

As well

La Beeby
Florence Roby
For uniforms

Going to the show tomorrow, does anyone know what deals the Centre have on offer for Shellac? X

Sienna was there large impressive stand x

Chloe sims
Lauren's way
Brown bitz

As well

La Beeby
Florence Roby
For uniforms

Thank you, I was starting to doubt going but if Sienna X is there then it's worth it for me x

Going to the show tomorrow, does anyone know what deals the Centre have on offer for Shellac? X
Buy 6 colours get a free Lobster Roll.
Brilliant for me as Lobster Roll was top of my list to buy!

Couldn't find the bus and nobody seemed to know :-(

Couldn't find the bus and nobody seemed to know :-(

The organisers at the beauty show are not allowing the bus into the usual drop off spot but are dropping off at the round about. Only a couple of minutes walk beauty show. Give the centre a call x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

The Centre 0131 333 3180

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Aw too late, heading home.

Really disappointed nail harmony, vani-t and ibx were not there. Tbh I wouldn't have bothered going but the Centre's open day was on too and that's always fab. X

This was my second time at the show in Edinburgh and I was so disappointed. The Centre had more life and buzz about it - great demos and a few good bargains which I snapped up, so it wasn't a complete waste of a day! Was a bit bummed I didn't see Mrs Geek though :(

Last edited:
This was my second time at the show in Edinburgh and I was so disappointed. The Centre had more life and buzz about it - great demos and a few good bargains which I snapped up, so it wasn't a complete waste of a day! Was a bit bummed I didn't see Mrs Geek though :(

I was the same, very disappointed. I was there yesterday was gutted I didn't know about the open day and bus until I was on here last night. 😩

I was gutted i never made it but by the sounds of it i never missed much

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think the centre had more to offer and more of an atmosphere by the sounds of it.

I was the same, very disappointed. I was there yesterday was gutted I didn't know about the open day and bus until I was on here last night. 😩

Oh no. That sucks. Especially as the show itself was so pants. Next year you will be first in the queue at the Centre 😉 xx

Iv'e not been to the show for 2 years now, and I am only gutted I have missed out on the centre's open day!

I was really disappointed this year. Really felt it was focused on salon owners and not much for independent beauty therapists, nail techs etc, although plenty if you were tanning! I did still manage to spend a small fortune, but I highly doubt I'll be going next year.

I had kinda guessed it wasn't going to be all that after looking at the floorplan and keeping an eye on it in the run up to the show. OPI mysteriously disappeared (they were meant to be in the spot Elemis had if I remember rightly) and things started moving around and a few other exhibitors also disappeared. I couldn't believe China Glaze didn't have the Sea Goddess collection, I had held off buying it from Sally's VAT free the Thursday before thinking I would get it at the show, but never mind. If I am totally honest I didn't get much for my business, but got plenty for my weekend away next month!

Also, was it just me or was it a heck of a lot quieter than last year? On the Sunday last year you could barely move, but it was fine this year. Whole thing was a fair bit smaller again this year too. I am seriously considering London for next year, at least they get OPI, Leighton Denny etc, so I feel it would be much better for me.

Latest posts

Back