Scottish Geeky Waxing Workshop March 2008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so when is the next one - I missed out on this one so hurry up and organise another please.

Trish :hug:

Just want to say what a fab day it was on Monday, thanks to andy for comming all the way up here and to Derek and Christine for the use of their salon and they great lunch!!

Geeks,

Thank you all for such a fantastic day on Monday - it was great meeting you all and I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. Thank you also for the lovely gift, it was a wonderful and unexpected surprise, thank you.

Today is my last day in Scotland (for now!) and I'm being shown around some of sights of Glasgow by the lovely Angela (Martigirl) before flying home late tonight. I've had the most amazing 4 days and met some lovely people along the way, and the sun just hasn't stopped shining (I promise not to take it back to Basingstoke with me!) :D

Big thanks to Angela and Izzi for helping to make this Scottish Geeky workshop a reality, and of course a huge thank you to Derek (the-male-geek) and Christine (Carnival Queen) for hosting the event and for their kindness and generosity with everything from picking me up at the airport to entertaining me every night - a challenge by anyone's standards, lol :lol:

Coming soon to an email inbox near you... catalogue, additional info on the waxes, and PDF versions of the consultation forms and aftercare leaflets which you are free to print, amend or borrow from for your own use.

And more good news (for me, anyway!)... I will be back! We're planning on running a quarterly/four monthly wax event, so those that missed out this time round won't have too long to wait until the next one.

Plus we're hoping to run a men's body and Brazilian waxing workshop with the Urban Angel folks next time I'm up - let me know if you are interested and we will keep you informed.

I'll say goodbye for now otherwise I'll be late for Angela - thanks again folks, and I leave you with this little reminder of a great day :D

Andy :hug: xxx

Attachments

• AXIOM GEEKY SCOTLAND PICS 009.jpg
    AXIOM GEEKY SCOTLAND PICS 009.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for the photo, it's lovely reminder of a great day!

But OMG do I need a haircut? (a face lift wouldn't go a miss either, any workshops for that planned?)

Hope you enjoy sunny Glasgow! :hug:

To all the New Scottish Hot Wax Gurus......

It was our pleasure to host such a well run and professional event - Andy certainly knows his stuff! You guys were all very well behaved and you're welcome back anytime!!

As Andy has mentioned, now that we have piloted the events in Scotland, we will be joining forces to host similar events on a quarterly basis commencing soon.

It was great to have you all along, see you all soon no doubt.

Cheers

Derek

Can't wait for the next one have stalker will travel lol

Thanks again Derek you are truly an absloute star and it is a pleasure to know you and Christine xxxxx

Omg that photo is so bad I look anaemic:lol::lol::lol:

Fab picture - Andy's Angels eh!

Glad you were well looked after Andy and I am so tempted to travel up to the next one x:hug:

Fab picture - Andy's Angels eh!

Glad you were well looked after Andy and I am so tempted to travel up to the next one x:hug:

That would be brilliant and great to meet you xxxx:hug:

Andy is an angel:)

He is hopefully safely in the air near Southampton at the moment, I mhad a great tourist day with him today:)

That would be brilliant and great to meet you xxxx:hug:

Andy is an angel:)

He is hopefully safely in the air near Southampton at the moment, I mhad a great tourist day with him today:)
I attended one of Andy's workshops in the past but I am such a newbie and coward re waxing that I think I need to gain so much more confidence.

I feel a bit sorry for Andy bombarded with so many wild Scotts lassies x:lol:

I attended one of Andy's workshops in the past but I am such a newbie and coward re waxing that I think I need to gain so much more confidence.

I feel a bit sorry for Andy bombarded with so many wild Scotts lassies x:lol:

Well Andy is your man then to get your confidence up and running xxxx

Yes I felt sorry for him too but I think he secretly enjoyed it:)

By jingle that's a photo and a half, I soooo need to loose weight!!

That's great news about running more waxing workshops, there is always new things to learn.

Urban Angel is a lovely Salon, looking forward to getting my nails done there when I finish college.

So glad you had a nice time in Scotland Andy.

Troodle xxx :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back