Scottish nail technicians?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibizasun

Dorota Palicka International Nail Artist & Educato
Reaction score
Hi there I live in small vilage in Scotland in Highlands are there any other Scottish Nail Technicians here. Would be nice to chat about a trends in our area and events. Are any of you going to Scottish Beauty in Edinburgh this year?

Hi im in falkirk, i think there is already a group for scottish geeks, i am hoping to get to edinbugh this year x

Hi nice to know there is someone close :) Hope I didn't repeat the thread but try to find one before and couln't. Are you going as a visitor or trying to take a part in competition. They are doing 2 days show this year. x

I'm in the Highlands but I'm not a nail technician, yet. I hoping to get to Scottish Beauty, would be a really great experience to go x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Great what part? I live in Fort William

I'm in Nairn. My husband and I took a wee trip to Ft William last year, it's in such a beautiful area x

I'm from Livingston :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You must come and visit us at The Centre, 2 minutes from Scottish Beauty although we will have a demo stand at the show too. Add our Facebook page and you will get all announcements, lots of exciting things happening this year :) FB page 'The Fingertips Centre'

im from banff in aberdeenshire. iv never been to the beauty show, is it worth going to?xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Booked my tickets yesterday! Sooo excited. I'm from Edinburgh and 2 mins away from the Center.

Fiona - do you need to have a ticket for the finger tips Center to go before the show?

I think it is always worth going, you have a chance to meet other nail technicians, take a part in competition, see what is new in market and treat yourself with new nail stuff x

Im not far from Edinburgh, a wee town out the sticks...lol.... where and when is the beauty show, I presume this is different to the big even in Leeds?

it is on the 21st-22nd of April it is quait big show. some demo nail works, competitions, many exibitors itp

Hi, I'm from Fife. Got my tickets for the show too. It will be weird going as qualified, last time i was in training.

I did mine this morning. I'm from Livingston. This will be my first year at the Beauty Show, really looking forward to it.

I'm from Nairn, I booked my tickets for my first Scottish Beauty show yesterday, I can't wait! I'll only be going on the 21st though as it my sons birthday on the 22nd x

I am from Dunfermline in Fife. I have not booked my tickets yet. I will be saving some pennies as there were good training offers last year!

Where do u book tickets and get info of where it is I'm in Ayrshire but would like to go?

Latest posts

Back