Scratch and our Jacqui

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hey page 56 of Scratch has a 2 page spread of Jac extreme and some of her work..its a great write up ... well done Jac :hug:

(Just to also say i missed not seeing any Creative ads in there...just not the same.) x

Attachments

• jac 1.jpg
    jac 1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 114
  • jac 2.jpg
    jac 2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 122
Well done mate going to check my post now :hug:

Got mine today and was dead chuffed to see our Jac in there!

Her photographic work especially is absolutley fab :hug: xxxx

I am so chuffed its great to see jac stuff in there, her work is brilliant

i got mine this morning it looks fab hun big well done you little star xx

It was great to read your write up Jac... you have done really well in such a short time really in the scheme of things.... and the nails are fabulous... :hug:

Nice to see Di Plummer in the mag too a little further into the mag.

:)

Brilliant, well done Jac:hug:

Well done Jacqui, I read your spread and loved the work.

Keep it up, you do the geeks proud.

I was very impressed and it felt like I 'knew' someone famous!!:lol::lol:

Well done!:hug:

abserloutly fab jac x, I was pleased to see the geeky comp pic in there too , I felt all proud hahahhahaha :green:

There was quite a bit from our jess (aka sparklepink) in this months scratch too...
well done jessypoo xx

I only had a flick through earlier but ill have a good read tonight if im not to drunky, (its that rachel, such a bad influence :rolleyes:

Well done Jac, you're an inspiration :hug:

Well done Jac and Jess ... Geeks rock xxxx

I was chuffed to bits to see a fab write up about Fibreglass, nice one Jess..... I love this system with a geeky passion xxxx

Well done Jac and Jess ... Geeks rock xxxx

I was chuffed to bits to see a fab write up about Fibreglass, nice one Jess..... I love this system with a geeky passion xxxx

Ohhh sorry Ruth babes...i did read that and your article...it was brilliant...well done xxx:hug:

LOL never mind that lol, Fibreglass had fantastic coverage this time and I am so chuffed that it finaly got some much needed show time....... I was in Nail heaven for a short while, I can tell you lol.......Fibreglass Geeks rock xxxx

ohh yeah for sure...i have always loved the look of fibreglass nails (so natural looking) but just stuck with my gels, reading that did make me feel like getting to know more about it. It was very influential. x

Well done Modgey Moo and Jac xx:hug:

If mone comes tomorrow (*sigh*) I'll have a good read then! Sounds good, I can't wait!!!

Well done- a great article!!

Whoever had the tarantula on their hand was very brave!!!!

Thanks Guys, was upstaged by my dog though, when I showed my family they said, wow Max is famous, Oh your in there too Jac:lol:

Way to go Jac :green::hug: you have to admit though Max does look cute doesn't he??? I'm glad you have had something positive to think about :hug: keep it up gal - onwards and upwards to far better places :hug:

Well done to Ruth and Jess as well :hug:

Latest posts

Back