scratch do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ascot well theres a thought, I am going at the weekend (oh no more bubbly) I will check it out, and get some prices, and as you only live 3 mins Nat, we could all stay with you, only joking......

nats said:
Mandi said:
you could really tell that Scott and Alex had invested so much heart and sole into the mag. I loved your shoes Alex!

Sorry Mandi, had to point that one out as I am still :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.... And with all the dancing that went on, their shoes must have been soleless by the end of the night anyway!!!... ;) ;)
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey, I'm glad you all had a great time at the 'do' and I'm not in the least bit jealous that I could'nt come :evil: ........ okay well just a bit! I would love to come to the May one, and now we have plenty of notice for it, I will make every effort ....... but - there's always a 'but' isnt there? I think it would be better if the location was a bit more central for us all. It's got nothing to do with the fact that I'm in the Midlands :rolleyes: No, I'm thinking of poor Sam and Samantha who had to travel so far ;) .... just a thought!

hey sue just a thought but you could wear your other flashing accessories that you wore to the beer fest that way you wont be missed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nickki x ps def want to see liza and ruth competing would be great !

hi ya scott hubbie and i have just come up with the idear of a cruise down the thames at night!! i think you can get some big old party boats and its great for the old sight seeing! maybe we could all dress up as pirates lol! (only kiddin!) if its at ascot any chance of crashing at yours nat!! lol you could charge people for pitching a tent in your garden lol

Ok Ok... dear oh dear.... :?

Lets see... we had 25 people staying when we got married... in the house, tents in the garden and makeshift beds in the garage... OMG.... :shock: Do I really want to do that again????? :shock: :shock:

IF it is at Ascot, THEN we will see!! :D

But then, I DO like the idea of the boat... and a cruise on the Thames... Will have to sort out the Ginger tablets tho.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back