Scratch - it has finally arrived!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

If you haven't recieved a May issue - I have some here - call me as I am happy to send them out to you - Alex - 01763 262 874

or call AB Datalog to buy a subscription (£30) on 0208 647 3133 - this will guarantee you get the June issue onwards - out in two weeks

So don't depair - if you haven't got a Scratch yet - and you've not called myself or Scott to order one - call me now and if you get my ansaphone - please leave name, address and telephone number!!!

Thanks for all your interest !

BY the way - if anyone has a funny, silly or embarassing nail-related story please email me ([email protected]) or call me (01763 262 874) to tell me - as I am publishing a funny forum from June issue. Just to give light-hearted relief furing coffee breaks - in June I have four strories which certinaly made me giggle!

See ya around - Alex Fox :D Freezing cold in Cambridge!

Does anyone know if we can get this in the USA? PLEASE?????????

jzastoupil said:
Does anyone know if we can get this in the USA? PLEASE?????????

This is an English Trade Mag so you can't physically buy it in the States but you may want to ask the editor Alex Fox, who posted on here, if you can subscribe and they send it to you??? may cost you abit more but would be worth it to see what we are doing over here!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back