Scratch Mag Arrives Early Again ! ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karren

Reaction score
My July Scratch magazine arrived this morning and i just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for getting it to me so promptly and so early again.

I know everyone is excited and eagerly awaits each month for their latest magazine, and articles etc are discussed, its just great to have the magazine to hand to know what everyone is talking about !

Though have to say pge 12 makes me cringe a little! lol

Love the Nail Mythology article by Geeg - i see in the contents section under regulars heading this is Part 1 - is this going to be a monthly slot ? though not sure how many myths are around but maybe a Q&A section like this each month would be really good too - nicely set out and easy to read

kx

hi i got mine this morning, its fab as always, :biggrin:

mines here to :D

mine arrived too
Penguin.gif

got mine also!!!!!!! everything goes on hold when it arrives heheh

Karren said:
My July Scratch magazine arrived this morning and i just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for getting it to me so promptly and so early again.

Though have to say pge 12 makes me cringe a little! lol

kx

What made you cringe Karren?? You not seen men wearing nails before LOL, you should come down to Brighton LOL It got your attention though (& everyone elses now).

I saw that ad campaign in a previous mag and thought it was a fantastic idea LOL - the only other male I have seen wearing P&Ws was Ketan at a show yonks ago.

I initially thought it was camera trickery and they were really lady's hands but no on closer inspection they really are on their hands LOL.

It certainly got our attention!

I think the mens hands on Page 12 is a brilliant concept - it made me laugh out loud when I first saw it - it's the expressions on their faces that makes me laugh :D

I also love the natural looking sculpts done by Antony Buckley on page 77 - those are what I aspire to - I'd love to be able to create such natural looking enhancements :eek:

Hi...
i have got my scratch too...right all i need now is a coffee and a chair...lol

I'm so glad you like this July issue of Scratch as we have employed a new designer called Katy Jones and I have been really excited by her work! I feel there is a slightly new and fresh feel about this one!

You will find Nail Mythology part 2 is in the august issue

see ya

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxx

:green: :cool: :p :lol: ;)

Just got my copy.....in time for my flight to Portugal tonight!! Have given it to my husband to hide until we get to the plane as I am desperate to read it!!!!

got mine today too and it is a really good copy thanks scratch :) ...i agree with some the long nails on the men is a bit 'creepy' lol ...but it does get your attention (i have seen the ad before but still had another close look today!)so I guess it does the job it is supposed to!

I LOVE SCRATCH
GOT MINE JUST IN TIME FOR A COFFEE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deni said:
Hi...
i have got my scratch too...right all i need now is a coffee and a chair...lol
Hiya Deni,
Dont you mean a glass of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda

Hi All, Got my copy early too. Big thank you to Alex and her team. I also wear pink and white on my left hand only (practice on myself). All I need now is a diamond ring and a pair of strappy slingbacks and I will be made.lol

David

Not fair.......... mine always takes longer to reach me in Ireland! *sulk* Probably something to do with having it sent to my mums in the UK then she sends it on to me...... :o

Lily said:
Hiya Deni,
Dont you mean a glass of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda

Hi Amanda...

NO!... i MEAN coffee...lol

NEVER touch wine!!!!!!!!... well, maybe when i am forced...lol

yep got mine today too, fab edition and the airbrush work from Emilio is just awsome....... what a talent.................
Geegs Myths where brill.................
Brill article by M about competitions...........This girl does some rocking nails, have seen her life in action, what a talent !!!!!
Infact it was all so good, so good I am gonna read it all again lol

Alex brill work, it gets better and better xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back