scratch mag virgin!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
hi all - i was thinking of maybe subscribing to scratch magazine but having never seen a copy i was wanting some recommendations. is this the best magazine to go for and do they ever do subsciption offers (30pound seemed a bit much to me but then i'm new to all this)

also, is there a way of getting hold of a single copy to see if i'd find it useful before i subscribe for a year?

thanks in advance!! x

Hi

I get my mage every month and enjoy reading all the news and gossip as I an sure everyone dose.:biggrin:

Hello!!
I too was a Scratch mag virgin until 2 months ago and I am sooooooo pleased I got it. It's a brilliantly laid out, informative read!

ah cool, i was looking on their website at PDF files and does look like a good read.

just wondered about the price? is it normal or do they do special offers etc?

x

Scratch do have some offers on for subscription, but you never know when this will happen. It can be around nail and beauty shows. I have paid full price before and think it is worth every penny.

You can PM Alex Fox on here who is the editor and ask her if you could have a sample copy sent to you as you are thinking of subscribing. They did an offer where it was only £9.99 for a year's subscription, i did it despite having just renewed, so now i am fully paid up till April 2009! lol.

It is well worth getting believe me.

Scratch do have some offers on for subscription, but you never know when this will happen. It can be around nail and beauty shows. I have paid full price before and think it is worth every penny.

You can PM Alex Fox on here who is the editor and ask her if you could have a sample copy sent to you as you are thinking of subscribing. They did an offer where it was only £9.99 for a year's subscription, i did it despite having just renewed, so now i am fully paid up till April 2009! lol.

It is well worth getting believe me.

I second that! It's also now the only Nails focussed mag in this country since Prof Nails went back to being combined with Prof Beauty.

I always look forward to mine dropping on the mat. Just recently there's been quite a few articles featuring Geeks too!
hth xx

I completely agree with Previous Posters. Scratch mag is a FANTASTIC read. It keeps you up to date with everything that's happening in the industry, along with articles about improving your technique with the different systems.

I just wish it came out once a week! LOL! :green:

I had my first ever copy last month and I'm officially hooked!!:lol: I would definitely recommend it to you - you'll thoroughly enjoy it.

I got a subscription for £20 last summer. Just running out and deciding whether to re subscribe or not. Might leave it and see if there's another special offer.

oooooh - i'm excited now! really want to get it but might wait a few weeks and see if any special offers come up....knowing my luck i'll pay full price and a week later it will be on offer!

thanks for your replies! x

Latest posts

Back