scratch mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail-Nut

Reaction score
i have just subscribed to scratch mag, and im soo excited to get my first copy!
ive read everyones comments on here about the mag and you all seem to think its great, so hopefully ill love it to.
i am thinking about subscribing to professional nails mag aswell, but ive never read this mag before so dont no much about it, so if anyone has any comments on it, or if anyone has a spare one that they no longer use, i would really appreciate it.
also if you no of any other nail magazines please let me know.

i have just subscribed to scratch mag, and im soo excited to get my first copy!
ive read everyones comments on here about the mag and you all seem to think its great, so hopefully ill love it to.
i am thinking about subscribing to professional nails mag aswell, but ive never read this mag before so dont no much about it, so if anyone has any comments on it, or if anyone has a spare one that they no longer use, i would really appreciate it.
also if you no of any other nail magazines please let me know.

I am not sure but dont think that Professional Nails exists on its own anymore and has been incorporated into Profesional Beauty mag, think lots of nails techs have been disappointed with the mag since. Will see if I can find some threads on it for you.

umm doesnt sound to good does it?
id still like to see a copy though if any1 has one.
are there any other nail magazines to subscribe to or is scratch the main one?

hey who moved my post and why??

hey who moved my post and why??

It will have been moved into chit chat hun as it isn't a nail- specific thread. Don't worry lots will still see it. :)

I like Nails Magazine .... and Nail Pro......they come out of the States though .....

I like Nails Magazine .... and Pro Nails......they come out of the States though .....

I would like to see these 2 mags from the States they sound good where can i get my hands on them?

Professional Nails is now Professional Beauty but in my opinion its much better although I do subscribe to both PB and Scratch..........tbh I prefer it to Scratch - which I find is all pictures and the articles sometimes read like a school essay!! sorry just my opinion.x

OOOOHHH i haven't got mine yet and i'm in this one tricky said can't wait to see it if you have seen it let me know what you guys think xx

I would like to see these 2 mags from the States they sound good where can i get my hands on them?

Both mags are very interesting, however I've been having a lot of problems with "Nails": more than half of the issues they "sent" never arrived. Their answer? "We are aware of a delivery problem overseas in some areas . We are no longer going to reship unreceived issues."!!!
No problems with my Nailpro subscription though...

Latest posts

Back