Scratch magazine subscription

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellini

Reaction score
Hi All

I am still new to nails but after being introduced to Scratch mag, I thought it would be good for ideas.
I'm going to the Bham beauty show and wondered if anyone knows if they would be there so I can get a cheaper subscription? Professional Beauty were offering something last year; I don't want to pay for the full rates if there are offers going.

Thanks

I bought my subscrption at the Manchetser show last year. I dont think there was money off it but I got a little OPI goodie bag free. It had some great stuff in it so I was happy with that. I would have subscribed regardless of money off or free gift. Love my scratch mag.

I bought my subscrption at the Manchetser show last year. I dont think there was money off it but I got a little OPI goodie bag free. It had some great stuff in it so I was happy with that. I would have subscribed regardless of money off or free gift. Love my scratch mag.

I got mine last October at PB too, although the OPI gift never arrived! Still love my Scratch though :D

My subscription came free with my insurance (ABT).

Yes they will be at Beauty UK in Birmingham, I'm hoping to pick up a subscription there myself.
Rhiannon x

I also get mine FREE with my insurance company - ABT, nice little perk well done ABT!

I got mine last October at PB too, although the OPI gift never arrived! Still love my Scratch though :D

I got my little gift on the day! remember for next time!

Latest posts

Back