Scratch magazine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
I've just got in to find a copy of scratch magazine. I've never orderd one, my insurance company doesn't give free copies. So where's it come from lol? X

Me too!

Confused!

I don't know but I got one too :p

I think in the past they've been from either Olympia or Pro Beauty? When you register there's a tick box I think about receiving a complimentary copy. I could be wrong though!

Same thing happened to me, I've received 4 now through the post, the only thing I think it could be from is when I registered for my professional beauty show tickets

I got 2 copies today it's the second time it's happened :( wish they would cross check addresses if it is complimentary issues, such a waste.

I've never received Scratch before either, and the only new thing I've done recently is order IBX from Louella Belle, so I'm suspecting it's come from them.

I don't go to the London shows, so it's not come via that route.

I've received one too. Like the previous poster, the only thing that I have recently done is registered with Louella Belle. I'm sure that is the source!

Anyhow, I'm pleased to receive it so thank you whoever it was! Nice surprise!

Def from Louella Belle, I got one too.

If you buy any product through Louella Bella, you get sent copies of Scratch and Polished Magazine. Don't know about you, but i love getting them through my door!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I got one too and have ordered ibx lately lol not complaining though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I have ordered through louella belle , I didn't go to the show, and I have a scratch subscription and I only received one...so maybe it was the show xx

I get them free every maybe 4/5 months I have a subscription online but I always wait a week just to see if I get a free one never been to beauty shows only hair!

Louella Bella is the only thing it could be for me as I haven't been to any shows lately. What a lovely gesture. Now I just need to get my little ones to sleep so I can have a look at it! Didn't dare open it earlier as my children have sticky fingers and enjoy destroying magazines, it's still wrapped and hidden waiting for me lol x

I didn't go to the shows but ordered ibx from louella belle and I got one today. I nearly wet myself with excitement as it dropped thru the door as I was walking downstairs from putting my baby down for his nap :D

I got it too I think a lot of us did!

I got one too but have never ordered from Louella Belle, I have however received one after every beauty show :)

I've been receiving them for over a year every few months I'd say and get about 4 a year, as I said in an earlier post the only thing I've ever signed up for was the beauty show, I'm not yet qualified so don't have any insurance or anything so they haven't come from that but it has made me want to subscribe as I love the magazine, I save opening it till I'm alone and can really concentrate lol

I've been getting them too, had about 4 free copies, I've registered with lourlla belle and been to Olympia x

ooh good I've just registered with Louella Belle last week so look forward to receiveing Scratch soon!

Latest posts

Back