SCRATCH magazine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Have just discovered sratch magazine...and subscribed...it looks brilliant cant wait to get it...has anyone else read it? :lol:

It's fab isn't it?:)

I think you'll find that there are lots on here that read the magazine - apparently it's one of the best!

Just went to there web site looks great but i'm unsure of the cost anyone know what it is in US dollars?

yeah it looks super fab..im so excited! lol trust me to be the last to know about it tho! hehe, well it costs £30 but it says £70 to rest of the world! £70 is a bit expensive or what! prob best giving them a call?

i love it and swear by it. always learn something new

its the best nail mag in my opinion has tones of great information in it all the time xx

is that a coincidence that the sponsored ad in this thread is for scratch! lol

Dont quote me on this but I am sure that the ads do relate to the topics being duscussed in threads. I seem to recall seeing ads for wedding dresses in one thread discussing wedding dresses and various others matching up to lol

iv been meaning to subscribe to this for ages and you have all convinced me now so iv done it just this second!!!
does anyone also subscribe to professional beauty as i was also thinking about doing this one too as i am broadening my horizons hopefully very soon!! any info would be great!

iv been meaning to subscribe to this for ages and you have all convinced me now so iv done it just this second!!!
does anyone also subscribe to professional beauty as i was also thinking about doing this one too as i am broadening my horizons hopefully very soon!! any info would be great!

I get Prof Beauty too but I would say that it is now more beauty than nails so it depends what you want from it really.

I get Prof Beauty too but I would say that it is now more beauty than nails so it depends what you want from it really.

thats cool am hoping to eventually do nvq 2 + 3 in beauty so am guessing this mag will be appropriate?!!!

actually thinking about it are there any mags out there that peeps recommend??? for nails and for beauty or both!!! sorry for hijacking the thread xAnnaBannAx !

thats cool am hoping to eventually do nvq 2 + 3 in beauty so am guessing this mag will be appropriate?!!!

actually thinking about it are there any mags out there that peeps recommend??? for nails and for beauty or both!!! sorry for hijacking the thread xAnnaBannAx !

Thats ok! id be interested to know myself! lol

The only other magazines are The Guild and Professional Beauty.

hello,can you tell me what this magazine is like?does it give you nail art ideas and handy tips on systems?and is it 30 pound a month? cheers xx xx

there is also the nail newspaper which is quite good...they only do 4 a year..but its free!

Latest posts

Back