Scratch n Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Was cruising through my new copy of Nails(uk) the other day... lookin very good. Very good article on Non Standard Salons in there I recommend everyone check out.

Also got my issue o Scratch #2. My sculpting tutorial is in there but I have to say I was a little disapointed over the image quality. No worries though... Ill be posting the directors cut of the tutorial here very soon. There you will be able to check the nails out in better details.
One quick correction: I said "place a medium wet bead..." not "place a medium sized wet bead" -ack-
Other than that... great write up... lots of great views on sculpting. A must read.

Pleasantly chuffed to notice a nice little editorial on 'geekettes' in both Nails and Scratch. Thanks guys ;)

Can't wait to read it Sam.
Yep the article is a must read, i will keep that one and the first one in the salon for my clients to read.
So they know that the fight is on against MMA.

Bless ya for doing a great job to help all us tech's, not an easy job and Faye and I appreciate it heeps. I am sure all others do too.

Keep it up Hun xxxxxxxx
love Ruth xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back