Scratch - New Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipped yesterday... you should all get it Tuesday (due to bank holiday).

Cant wait to get mine :)

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Good Morning All :sunny:

Anyone have contact details of Scratch :?: I had a flyer but have misplaced it :( and would like to sort out my subscription :!: .

Thanks - in advance- for any info

Nickie

Contact details for this new magazine

01883 626647

It sounds really exciting and is due out round about 6 May.

Thanks Fiona

I have just rung them. Issues are out by the end of next week apparently. Can't wait!

Many thanks :eyesore:

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Is it available in the USA????

Ange in 'Bama said:
Is it available in the USA????

Hi Ange,

I dont know if they would send to the USA. It is a UK Mag and as such would aim specifically at the UK market - with Nails Mag and Nailpro as US magazines you are ahead of the game anyway.

Does anyone happen to know how much it is to subscripe? :rolleyes:

Tracysnails said:
Does anyone happen to know how much it is to subscripe? :rolleyes:

Hi Tracy

It is £30 per year with 12 issues.

Lol
Nickie@nailmania-Limited

Thanks for you speedie reply! :o :D

Hi All,

Not heard about this new magazine, when anyone has received could you do a mini review on it tell us how you rate it!

I subscribe to Nails which i find very interesting, does anyone subscribe to any other mags,if so could ou post the details pleaseeee!!!

Also do scratch have a website ?!

Thanx, Lou xxx :o

louise said:
Hi All,

Not heard about this new magazine, when anyone has received could you do a mini review on it tell us how you rate it!

I subscribe to Nails which i find very interesting, does anyone subscribe to any other mags,if so could ou post the details pleaseeee!!!

Also do scratch have a website ?!

Thanx, Lou xxx :o

No website as yet. But they can be contacted on the number on one of my messages above. Sorry not to quote it again, but I have to leave my computer now and don't have it hand at the moment.

Sounds like it should be good as The Geek mentioned in on the home page of this website too.

Best wishes
Nickie@nailmania-Limited

Hi All - Some Info for you; there are officially (at the mo) only 2 Nails orientated mags here in the uk - Nails (originally Nails+ - although everyone still calls it Nails+ :? ) and Professional Nails found inside the Professional Beauty Magazine. Alex Fox was the editor for Nails+, Spa+, Salon+ and Salon Ireland but she decided to go it alone and she is behind 'Scratch' Magazine. Alex is a really super person :sunny: and very behind the nail industry :p she loves what she does and she is going to be producing a really great mag so we are very excited to see the first issue this month!! Professional Nails as of September (I think) will also become a stand-alone nails mag (Kat Hanks handles most of Pro Nails and she is great) and then there is of course Nails+ who have always produced a great magazine!! NailPro Europe is also available as is Health & Beauty (which have Nail News inside their mag) and the Guild who also do a couple of pages on nails. So there you have it - the scope of magazines available to you professionals her in England. Now you can subscribe (I think) to USA Nails Mag and also NailPro which are the leading trade mags in the US. Email me direct ([email protected]) if you need numbers to contact these mags - I deal with them all the time and they are all very obliging!!! :D :thumbsup:

I rang the number for Scratch yesterday, and a very nice man told me that the first issue is FREE!!! :D How good is that!!! Then if you decide to subscribe it's £30 (a year - I think???)

Kx

I have been subscribing to professional nails for 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I am also very excited to learn about a new mag and its all thanks to this forum. I have phoned them and am set to receive my first issue FREE (how bad is that). I`ll post my opinion of it as soon as I`ve read it cover to cover.
Debs

Hi All,

Not meaning to sound stupid but when you rang up the number did you ask for the free copy or did you say you wanted to subscribe, its just i always feel a bit cheeky asking for freebies!!! Dont know why!?!

Thanx, Lou xxx :D

Hi Louise, Just say you're interested in the mag, where you heard about it - and they offer the first issue free :) so you dont have to worry yourself about being cheeky ;)

Don't worry about sunding cheeky all I said was' I believe you are going to be publishing a magazine called Scratch' & she said, 'Yes, would you like the first copy for free?'

Just like that!!!

I rang today and asked about the mag, was told the first one is free then £30 subscription for a year.

Am all excited now, can't wait to receive it.

Jue ;)

Hi Louise,
I just phoned and said I`d heard about the mag and was asked if I wanted a free first copy, its as easy as that. Of course if its as good as the other nail mags I`ve seen I probably will subscribe but its great to get a freebie.
Debs

Well then, I and Mr Geek, seem to have done everyone a favour. Free first issue. How good is that?!?!?

The first issue is likely to be winging its way in the post by the end of the week. So let's all start a new topic on "Review of Scratch" next weekend and see what we all think!

I think it is just fab that there is now a new mag for us all to read about all the things that we love about the nail industry!!!!

Happy reading!

TTFN

Nickie@nailmania-limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back