"Scratch" pages 54-55 IT'S ME!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
Guys, this is beyond exciting!! Gina Wallace has written about me in the Feb issue of "Scratch"magazine!!! 2 pages!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you, thank you thank you Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going out to celebrate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have NOOOOOOOO idea how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!

(can't ya? LOL LOL)

:biggrin:

Anna from Toronto said:
Guys, this is beyond exciting!! Gina Wallace has written about me in the Feb issue of "Scratch"magazine!!! 2 pages!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

(can't ya? LOL LOL)

Anna you deserve it for your fab contributions to the world of nails

Lynda

It was fantastic article Anna and well deserved!

I would NEVER had guessed you were excited about this!!! lol!!!!
For a minute, when reading your original post there, my screen was jumping up and down with you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WELL EARNED PUBLICITY!

Anna from Toronto said:

(can't ya? LOL LOL)

Fab article about

a FAB GAL
Well done Anna this read I did enjoy the most................
I bet you are tickled pink Hun...........

WELL DONE Anna

great article i really enjoyed reading it but you are a fab nail tech

It is a great article Anna, you deserve it!!!!!!
I scanned and sent it to you again, I do hope you received it ok. After all, you have to have your own copy don`t you?????

I wasnt one bit surprized to see you in scratch. You have every right to be thrilled and you have to frame one copy to go on your salon wall. :biggrin: Hopefully you will be able to do the mini movies of your work, that is something for us to look forward too!! Gina is a Lovely lady and appreciates excellent work. SO YOU DESERVE IT!!

Anna from Toronto said:

(can't ya? LOL LOL)

Fantastic seeing that write up Anna - but not surprising at all: your work is fab - Congratulations!!!

You're more than welcome sweetheart, it was a pleasure to write about you! The girls are right, you DESERVED recognition of this caliber, hence the reason I chose YOU to spotlight in my February article!

Not only are you a great nail tech, your personality is one of the most adorable I have ever come across.

A SNEAK PREVIEW -- For those Geekies wanting to read my feature titled "Headliners and Legends" in the industry world wide, please click here: http://www.ginawallace.com/html/homelearn.php?page=headlinersandlegends and then scroll down the page. The viewable PDF file of Anna's story will be added in within the next 72 hours.

Hugs from 5,283 miles away...
Gina Wallace
http://www.ginawallace.com
Contributing Feature Writer for Scratch magazine-UK

Thanks guys, thank you Gina :p :p :p
Deb, I received your scan, thank you so very much (I'm waiting for my magazime from UK, it will take few days and in the mean time I wouldhave died if I couldn't see it ;)

Congrats Anna, but upon previously browsing your website, I'm not surprised at all hun. As the other members of this board have appropriately said before..... YOU DESERVE IT! :green: ;)

Luv Kat

You rock Anna ;) what can I say !! Thanks for emailing me the article!

Laura

Well done babe!!! xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back