Scratch shin-dig

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just being nosey...

Who all is going? The Mrs and I shall be dropping in for a few :twisted:

Well Faye and I would love to go, but .................
We will be out of the country for a few days, so you will have to have a few Voddy's for us...................and we will have some for you lol lol lol

But take some piccies and share them with us all the same................
Love Ruth xxxxx

Cant wait! :D have sorted salon out,have sorted kids out,just the most important thing left 2 do... what the hell am i going 2 wear?!? I hope 2 pay bluewater a little visit on sunday, must find a girlie who is free as clothes shopping really doesnt enthrall either my 5yr old son or my hubby. will take my daughter jema thou, as her eyes dont glaze over after 1hr or so!! very excited, its the talk of the salon this week. theyre trying 2 bribe me 4 the & guest bit at the moment! hope 2 see some of u there xx

Unfortunately, I cant go.... :( :( :( :(

I'm going to mexico on sunday...... :D :D

Hope everyone has fun though, and have a couple of drinks for me............ :hic: lol

La-la
xxxx

Do you HAVE to be a subscribed member of Scratch to attend this lil partay?!?!

I cant subscribe 'til nxt month :-\ :'(

xxlaylaxx

I don't know anything about it. What is it? Is it a private party? I recieve Scratch every month but that is all I know.

Would love soooooooo much to go but its my sons birthday party on the saturday until 6pm and its a 2 hr drive to get there (plus ? hours getting ready!). I'm gutted ! - i havent thought about changing his party date - honest :D

You have to subscribe to get a ticket, it came with the last mag. There is going to be a free buffet and champers, sounds like hell ay guys? trashed Now all I need is someone to drive me there and back!!

Hope to meet some of you there!

Sue x

just a thought :? how r we going 2 recognise everyone that we chat 2 on this site?!? :? :rolleyes:
any ideas? xx

I agree scott i cant put the mag down until i have read it from cover to cover! step by steps always go down well and yep more nail arty stuff other than that spot on!!
cant wait until saturday dragging hubbie with me too and my mate suey (hi ya girl!) sould be a realy good giggle!
nickki jonesx
(PS scott have you told everyone yet about entrance via the toilet window lolx) (kidding girls lol) ;)

Hi all,
i'm going too :D
so i guess i'll see a few of you there!
i'll try and remember my digi cam too- i'll be getting snap happy! :rainbow:

Jess
;)

Hi all, just looking at the board, need to come up with a plan for everyone to know who's who, either everyone brings a thong.............. or I will incorporate it into my few words when I do a speech, I have to admitt I am now hooked look at the time, just got in from a meeting and I am logging on,...its great...can't wait to see you all, I will be in the sequins (only joking... or am I, won't be pretty)

I`m with you on that one Scott, how will we recognise each other. Perhaps if I went wearing only a thong........ooh no, that won`t be a pretty sight. We`ll just have to get sore throats going round introducing ourselves all night

I was going to come along to scare the hell outa y'all ;-) BUT...I have to work all day on saturday, and by the end of that, I'll be a very tired heap on the floor! :oops: :rolleyes: Plus, me being lil, I havent the money to travel there :'( Spent it all! Hey i dont earn that much! :p

Sorry geekettes!!! Shall c'ya all at excel though ;-)

xxlaylaxx

Well I hope I recognise you Debs!!

I am coming too...am really looking forward to it

I was just telling some of my friends about it and I said that I hope I don't embarrass myself by bowing and scraping to all the fab techs that will be there and saying " i love your work....you're so talented....I want to be just like you!!" cause I know I may be prone to a bit of that behavior!! :shock:

I did not buy a thong...despite being verrry tempted :rolleyes:

Where abouts is the party? Is it in Leeds? :?

write the word Geekette / Geek on our palms - then when we shake hands we'd see a board member :rolleyes: just a thought!!! actually I'm all revved up by the idea of seeing Scott in sequins :oops: 8) ;) only 3 days!!!! btw - not in Leeds :? in Croyden - Surrey!!!!

would of loved to go but to far away :( cant wait to hear all about it though in chat on monday.have a drink for me :trashed: :hic:

Well Mrs Geek little worried now don't think there will be enough sequins to cover me, have also heard that they can rub........ any suggestions, thinking maybe a little velvet number

Hi ya Hun,
Well you know I can't go because of a very important previous engagement, which I just can't (won't)lol postpone.
So my little black number is here if you need it, no sequence, no rubbing and great for pulling lol....................
Even got the bag and shoes to match..............

I think it would be more you !!!!!!

love Ruth xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back