scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
WOW what an issue brill brill brill :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

right whos who on the scratch party pics then ????? :huh:

Males in nails article now that is my favorite article to date well sam what can i say loved your answers, still laughing at the "Because i was too tall to be a smurf" reply :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And i must say fantastic back page picture aswell as the front cover :salute:

....don't have mine yet...can't wait to get it!!! The smurf thing was amusing wasn't it!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and typical :shock:

Hi :D

I got mine this morning too, and I was very impressed with it, I commented to Hubby 'blimey look at this bumper issue this month' and stuck my head in it for an hour or so :D :D :evil:

Tina
xx[/i]

hi samantha

yes got my copy this morning along with my t shirt :goal: will wear it with pride on sunday oh were going to look so cool lets hope the next set of photo's in scratch will be alot of ladies wearing pink glittery t shirts ;)

see you sunday
xxx

Boy this is a good one..............WELL DONE..to the SCRATCH TEAM..........
Sam a smurf lol, well only if the hat has the GGEK LOGO on it..........
The piccies where fab............. Well it lookslike a good time was had by all..........Shame I missed it.........but I had some other important place to be......But there is always the birthday bash to lookforward to.

love Ruth xxxxxxx
P.S. I have a glittery T-shirt and it rocks............... So Liza, Amanda, Faye and myself will just dazzle the judges............
We are already winners, thanks to Layla babyxxxxxxxxx

As usual I laughed my head off at all of Geeks replies/comments - Sam is he like this at home ;)
Enjoyed the reading very much - also big surprise to see that my tutor was 4th in the gel catagory in the Las Vegas Olympics - well done Garey!

DITTO TO ALL THE ABOVE ANOTHER GREAT ISSUE. GREAT FRONT COVER (BUT I LIKED THE LENNY ONE!) ITS SO NICE THAT MOST ARTICLES BY 'NAIL STARZ' HAVE PICS WITH THEM ... NICE TO SEE WHO IS WHO IN THE INDUSTRY...SO MANY NAMES FLOATING AROUND IN MY HEAD......NOW IVE CAN PUT A FACE TO THEM....GREAT ARTICLES.....WELL DONE AGAIN SCRATCH.

:D sam your so funnie your sense of humour does me in :D i dont know about you guys but i love reading stuff the geek has written as he always has a way of making learning fun!
theres nothing worse than trying to take in loads of boring :? although very important information and making it stick to memory :shock: :shock:
hands up who thinks he should write a book! it would fly out of the shops mate!
nickki jonesx
ps scratch as always was fab. were in the scratch do pics on page 19 top right hand corner sitting under the courtyard sign suey on left and hubbie on right and I in the middle what a great night even though i had tooth ache :? the champers soon sorted that! ;)

:goal: :goal: :goal: I'd definately buy one!

hey id sort a poll on that one if i knew how!! nickki jonesx
i can see it now O the ques outside of WH smiths. :thumbsup: what do you recon sam? like where the hell you would find the time i dont know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back