ScrubFresh - What do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SthrnComfort

Reaction score
I'm trained in CND and obviously I use ScrubFresh. I'm just wondering what other techs use when they use a different brand at this point instead of ScrubFresh.

no one? been a few views...im just interested to see what other nail techs use to get the oil off the nail and dehydrate it before applying product. your posts would be appreciated. thanks.

i also have some samples from ezflow and they have given me some ezbond, from memory they said to use instead of scrubfresh? i cant quite remember as i have had the sample for a few months now.

Ez Flow- Ez Bond
Calgel - Calguard
Creative- Scrubfresh

I have also used Hawley Prep when I couldn't get any scrubfresh.

I have used Hawley prep before.. Its pretty good.
:green:

I use IBD Nail Prep.

Mundo Nail Plate Cleanser is a fab alternative to Scrubfresh x

nsi nail pure plus

NSI NailPure Plus

I use Mundo too. I'm currently using the nail plate cleanser & the hand sanitiser gel.

I use this to it is fab and hasn't got a strong smell
I do still use Scrubfresh I just chop and change:hug:

Mundo Nail Plate for me too. Was out of Scrubfresh due to the current problem of getting stock and got some of this instead. Good stuff!!

I'm trained in CND and obviously I use ScrubFresh. I'm just wondering what other techs use when they use a different brand at this point instead of ScrubFresh.

I use Young Nails Swipe it removes all dirt and oil from the natural nail. LUV it:hug:

Nailzoos Secret Mix... and so far I am liking it.

Can I use EzBond instead of Scrubfresh? I've run out of scrubfresh and waiting for more to arrive, and hopeing it will arrive before my next client!

If your scrubfresh doesn't get there in time, use the Ez Bond. The only reason I prefer scrubfresh is that I like that you scrub the nail plate with it.

Is Mundo an UK distributor only or do they distribute/sell in Australia? I had a quick look at there site and they look to have some fantastic products! :green:

If your scrubfresh doesn't get there in time, use the Ez Bond. The only reason I prefer scrubfresh is that I like that you scrub the nail plate with it.

thanks. how do i use the ezbond? do i just apply it with the brush like nail polish?

Is Mundo an UK distributor only or do they distribute/sell in Australia? I had a quick look at there site and they look to have some fantastic products! :green:
No Mundo here:cry:. They don't have a distributer in Australia.
Send Nigel lots of PM's & he might find us someone.:lol:

Latest posts

Back