Scrubfresh with a pump?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasik

Reaction score
Is it possible to buy it somewhere? I love the bottle :) but I can not find it at any of my suppliers.

Have you tried sweet squared ? i know that they used to sell them I got my first ones from there .
OOpps just looked again and saw that you are here in germany ............MAHA have them they have them in black and white :)

I took the lid/pump off the standard bottle it comes with and just put this on my scrub fresh bottle. works a treat. hope this helps. x

A Menda Pump (the pump part) will screw on and fit the ScrubFresh bottle itself.

I'm certain Menda pumps are sold by MaHa in Germany.

S2 always have them in the UK.

No, they don't, only a picture is left :( that was the first place I checked.
Black and white??

I will email s2, thank you.

Will really pump fit with 8oz bottle?
I have 32oz canister, so I had no idea. Ok, thanks guys, I will order pump and 8oz scrubfresh alone.
Thank you all :D

No, they don't, only a picture is left :( that was the first place I checked.
Black and white??

I will email s2, thank you.

thats really strange then ........ I logged in both the black and the white say that they are in stock delivery with in one to two days ...........

MAHA Flüssigkeitspumpe Twist-Lock Kappe schwarz 250 ml
Art.Nr.: 3303S
Versandfertig in 1-2 Werktagen

Will really pump fit with 8oz bottle?
I have 32oz canister, so I had no idea. Ok, thanks guys, I will order pump and 8oz scrubfresh alone.
Thank you all :D

you would transfer it into the smaller bottle to use at your desk.

Is it possible to buy it somewhere? I love the bottle :) but I can not find it at any of my suppliers.
Hey chick, i got a pump bottle from Ellisons.. only a few quid, and the lid fits perfect on the 8oz scrub fresh. x HTH :D

I need to straight my initial question - I was looking for this set:
scrubfresh.bmp

I was not aware, that menda pump fits 8oz Scrubfresh bottle - I have only 2oz and 32oz so not a chance to discover it by myself. Now I know, so I will simply order 8oz Scrubfresh.
I use Mendas without any logo for all the liquids, but I ave spotted it somewhere on internet and it looks so nice - CND scrubfresh bottle with attached pump, I just wanted exactly the same :D.

A Menda Pump (the pump part) will screw on and fit the ScrubFresh bottle itself.

I'm certain Menda pumps are sold by MaHa in Germany.

S2 always have them in the UK.

Fantastic, I didnt know that. Hahaha, Geeg your costing me a fortune this week. Conversion course for Brisa, your book, lumos Duo Pack & Air Dry (to try) and now a Menda Pump. I'm not complaining tho as I get more pleasure from buying nail products than I do clothes, shoes etc... Lol xx

The menda lid does fit but the tube doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle, not a huge problem but maybe the top in the kit has a longer tube?

I use the one from a bottle ,
I like that the tube dosent fit the bottom its close , but remings me when to top up lol

Latest posts

Back