Sculpt on high C curve when form fits on corners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi girls been a long time .been practising . I'm practising sculpture now , rather then doing here and there I'm doing it all the time so I can practise on different shape nails . Only charging £12-£15 as want o master sculpture . Ok I have done a few sets now . On normal nails I'm ok . A girl came the other day put forms on . On 3of her nails the corners of NSI forms fit but the middle part of free edge wouldn't rest on nail iykwim . Same happened today its like a step there . I know I can customised the form but as I am taking agesssssss to do all that and client is yawning lol ,I just filled that step with acrylic . So as a result it was a bit thicker then I would like to . How can I fill that step or customising form is best option ? And I'm thinking mayb I'm not fitting form properly that's why there is a step .....could that b a reason or I'm just over thinking . B4 anyone say anything I have done sculpting course but keep coming with different nails Everytime .. Do sime people have high c curve on some nails not all 10 .i always over think and confuse myself lol x

The only way to improve and pick up speed on something is to practice, practice, practice :)

Customising is definitely the only way to get a form to fit properly where it otherwise would not - the last thing you want to do (especially on a biter/picker) is to leave them with a ledge to pick at.

All hyponychiums are different, just as all fingernails are different. This is why it's important to be a proper master at everything, that way you can service each client as well as she should be.

Also, I know you're practicing and want to get as many clients as possible, but you need to raise your prices :)

Fingernailfixer and Young Nails have videos on forms

Latest posts

Back