Sculpted Fabric# Pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Here are some piccie's of some sculpted Fabric# tips.
The Lady had lost just 2 and I thought why tip when you can sculpt.
The piccie quality isn't so great but you will get a rough idea , of what can be achieved.

One tip close up
hpw70.jpg

All nails before the finishing touch
hpw69.jpg

All painted
hpw67.jpg

She loved them and they are just as strong as the L&P
Way to go Fabric# whooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

love Ruth xxxxxxxxx

I like your sculpting wrap method!! It's the biz!! Took me a little while to master the various size bits of f/g or silk, but I soooo like the result!! And yes, they are strong, aren't they??
Thanks for sharing!!! :D
Have a nice day!!!

would anyone mind sending me their method for sculpting with Fabric#? would love to give it ago no more tips that would be brill! if it is a bit long winded you could always email me or private message
thanks girls
nickkix

Hi ya Nickki,

I did one for the normal wrap system, but will adapt it to include the Fabric#.
Give me a day and I will mail it to ya............
So as soon as it's done, you be there first on the list babe

love Ruth xxxx

ooh ooh me to please ruthy babe....
your instructions on the fabric over tips was brill...cant wait to get your sculptured ones....

ahh come on Ruth, post it on here please, otherwise you`ll be inundated with pleas from loads of us.
I have never liked any fibreglass system as much as I like fabric# but i`ve never sculpted and I`d love to have a go

hi girls, well wat can i say i have used fabric# in the shop today on all of my clients and all of them loved it and it and to top it all of my hour appointments for infills only took me 55 minutes and i was explaining to them all how the fabric# worked. I even did a sculpture tip with it and i must say wooooooow it looks fab sorry i cant post any pictures as i am not sure how to do it but when i get that worked out i will post some for you to see how i have done and welcome some feed back.
I aim to be better then my mother one day but then that will prove what a wonderful teacher she truly is............................

thanks for the fabric# kit mum it hasn't stayed in my drawer its taken pride of place on top of my desk :D :D
love ya tons from the bottom of my activator bottle............xxxx
love faye xxxxxxx

Debbie wrote:
ahh come on Ruth, post it on here please, otherwise you`ll be inundated with pleas from loads of us.
I have never liked any fibreglass system as much as I like fabric# but i`ve never sculpted and I`d love to have a go

Well it's a little long and has got some drawing, so I have done it as a Word Document........................
I don't mind how many e-mails I send......................
If it does the trick and there are some fab results it was worth it .......

love Ruth xxxxx

hi ya ruth thanks babe got your email this morning! realy appreciate all your help with this one! hoping to give it a go later (tooth permitting its killing and i feel like killing my dentist lol!) thanks again babes
nickki jonesx

well with thanks to ruth for her tutorial i did a fabric# sculpt today and although it is my first one i must say it's pretty good i will keep practising and a big thank you ruth :thumbsup:

Thank you girls for trying it out.................
It works pretty well, once you got the hang of it..............
Just a little patience, a lot of practice and you will have it all wrapped up........... sorry couldn't help it.......

Love Ruth xxxx

do you know ruth i still havent got round to giving it a go! every time i go to sit down to do it the door goes :? the phone rings :? or one of the kids needs help doing something :shock: , and then of course theres the geek board to look at :D maybe tommorrow !
nickki jonesx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back