Sculpted gel extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashadilly

Reaction score
Hi

Ive been using Bellissima clear gel to do sculptured extensions using forms however I find it very flexible and not as hard wearing as gels ive had used on myself when ive had my nails done.

Out of curiosity what gel do you guys use when doing your extensions? I dont ever use tips so please any suggestions to use with forms.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Brisa and Brisa Lite sculpting gels. I have also used OPI Axxium gels and Young Nails Synergy gels too which I like also for sculpting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Star Nail sculptured clear gel, and also Axxium pink and white gel.
I do not use tips, only sculpture all my nails.

The young nails which gels do you use? I had a look at them and they seem to have a lot of different options. What would I need to do a clear sculptured extension?

I use crystal nails titanium and love it, I only sculpt.

I use calgel and bellaforma gel. But I´ll try Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel cause it is harder and also cheaper! And for a sculpting over a form you need a little more Gel than over Tips and it is getting expensive with calgel or bellaforma.

But I want to try Brisa Lite over Calgel or Bellaforma gel. I´m still waiting for my order.....

I use bio gel for sculpting and love it x

I use bellissima at the moment but im having so many problems with my clients extensions snapping off. I just paid out a fortune on a large pot of this gel so im not a happy bunny. I emailed the trainer and she said there is nothing wrong with my technique.

Bio sculpture, is it a soak off or buff off? Also where do you guys purchase yours? I feel absolutely useless now with extensions!!!

Hi,
I trained with Bellissima and for the price I paid for the course ( and paid extra for at home training) Was not happy at all. The gel is not great for extensions as it doesn't have a thick consistency and is not a builder gel. It's more suitable for natural nail overlays but thats all as its a soak off gel hasn't got the strength needed for extensions. I remember the first time I did a set of extensions with it and within a couple of days 2 snapped off. Go for something like NSI, IBD or CND Brisa gel.xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Calgel and I love it.. Is pricey but worth it I think.. ☺

I prefer NSI Balance Gels, great consistency, lasts perfectly, no lifting etc. I would recommend xx

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use CND Brisa gel. Hard wearing, self levelling, lovely consistency to work with and gives the most beautiful finish.

Latest posts

Back