sculpted gel french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ris

Reaction score
The opaque gel for the nail-bed is not 100 % opaque so I have to put some very fine glittering powder there for more camouflaging effect.

Should be a Pipe- Form?

Yes .. this gel is not as opaque as the coverage gel I use and it would annoy me that it is possible to see through it especially if the client is not wanting to wear sparkle on her nails.

Those nails would have looked better with out the sparkle, as it just looks too much and not with the opaque gel.

They look like they are ready for a rebalance due to the gel not having a great coverage....i think either a more coverage gel is needed or being that the nail beds are pretty decent to start with just placing the white at the natural smile line.

especially if the client is not wanting to wear sparkle on her nails.

No, the sparkles are not a problem. ))

And they are not too much.

Should be a Pipe- Form?
Oh, I know what you mean. ))
Yes, I suppose you can call it ‘pipe-shape’. I personally call them squoval: square + oval. Because that’s what they are when I sculpt and shape them. Albeit it’s more elongated than the regular squoval nails we’re all used too. And the arch is more ‘pronounced’.

I actually don’t know what people here call this shape.. Does anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Back