sculpted with city of angels and retention

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
I took pity on a co worker and sculpted enhancements for her, just in time for brave day. It took me longer to figure out how to resize the image than it did to do the nails, thanks Ruth and Sandi for the patience while I was learning how to resize.

Attachments

• IMGP0039.jpg
    IMGP0039.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGP0044.jpg
    IMGP0044.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP0046.jpg
    IMGP0046.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 119
Am I crosseyed?

The ring finger looks a tad bit wonky from the barrel shot? Or is just the lighting? Another looked thick.. I'm wondering if maybe it was the lighting or the angle, because you are a grand master, and so DEFINATELY better than me, right?:wink2:
LOVE the colour.

I'd wear them :green:

PS: if they were LONGER LOL (I love my nails LONNNNNG HAHA)

I do love that colour... gorgeous nails Jeni, I'd definitely have those on me :D

They are fab!!:hug:

Am I crosseyed?

The ring finger looks a tad bit wonky from the barrel shot? Or is just the lighting? Another looked thick.. I'm wondering if maybe it was the lighting or the angle, because you are a grand master, and so DEFINATELY better than me, right?:wink2:
LOVE the colour.

I'm affraid I have to agree with this..........although I love the use of colour! Nice one!!

Love the colour & wow what an improvement, bet she was over the moon!!

Am I crosseyed?

LOVE the colour.

No, the ring finger is a tad bit wonky, not as bad as what it looked in the photo, but has a little dip and a high spot, which has since been fixed, two or three swipes of the buffer took care of them.

Longer, out of the question, it's winter here and we enjoy outdoor activities which require the use of gloves and can be quite hazardous to nail enhancements. Maybe if there's a brave day this summer......

Grand Master? yes, but never better, just different! I still have loads to learn!

Ooo pheeww.. Ok, thought my eyesight was going :green:

Yes, you are better than me. I've seen your work. GOOD STUFF!!
But yes, we are ALL continually learning and getting better all the time:hug:

Maybe not longer for you, but definately for me.
Mine are long all year around. You'd probably be stunned to see the things I can do with long nails.
And when they're short.. I can't do anything:lol:
It's as if someone has lopped off half my fingers :lol:

Anyway, I still love'em and the colour

:hug:

Latest posts

Back