Sculpting - first attempt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least i know i am looking at the right things :wink2: .

:hug:

I always critique my own work, sometimes it does my head in because I'm never completely 100% happy with my work, always trying to do better and improve.

sandi.. i correctly remembered... that it was only last week that you had told me 'not to be too hard on yourself'...... hehehehe...

i think they look beautiful ... i wish i had your skills....

you should be proud of yourself....

Way to go Sandi - fantastic - and well done mostly for accomplishing this out of your comfort zone - that is one mean feat :green: :hug:

Nice one Sandi, sculpting is out of my comfort zone too:)

Well done you for having a go at something out of your comfort zone! I did sculpting a few times at college and it felt really good, much more comfortable to me than tipping, blending etc & quicker too, but unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to have had much practise over the last few months. I find the forms enough of a struggle to get on correctly on someone else so god knows how you managed it on yourself lol! x

Good for you Sandi - you are a brave girl and a better girl at sculpts than me. Yes, some tweaking needed but none that you are not aware of.

I think we should start having brave days where we all get out of our comfort zones. Maybe you have started something. Great job xx

as always hunny , i never doubted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very very proud of you!! well done xxx

Well done Sandi, bet your feeling very proud of yourself. Looking great xx:hug:

Well done:hug:

Well done! Sculpting is way out of my comfort zone too! Its hard enough on someone else, but on yourself - :eek:.

Anyway, well done hun, you've done a fab job.

i hope my first attempt will be as good as yours!

well done for doing it!

Fab Sandi looks like sculpts will not be a worry anymore :hug:

Well done, but as you already critiqued your own work, why didn't you make those few file swipes before taking the pictures?

My thoughts exactly...:rolleyes: Why not fix them before you post.

XX J XX

My thoughts exactly...:rolleyes: Why not fix them before you post.

XX J XX
if you read my previous replies you'll see that I've already answered that!

thank you to the peeps who offered advice and support, it's much appreciated, as I'm sure other techs appreciate opinions on their work when they try out something new and are looking for advice and pointers :!:

Well Done Sandi x x
I think they look Fab x x

Did you enjoy sculpting? Will you get the bug and Sculpt more and more do you think?

Hey babe, nice to see you ditched another comfort zone.... well done for posting them.....

Did you enjoy sculpting? Will you get the bug and Sculpt more and more do you think?
I did enjoy it... definitely a different ball game to tips! I sculpted 2 nails for a client earlier and I noticed the difference betw applying forms to myself with one hand and doing it for a client using 2 hands... deffo much easier :D and the result was good too... this is definitely the way to go I reckon :green:

Sandi - way to go for showing geeks that even one of the most experienced geeks is open to challenging a comfort zone - AND highlighting where they have may gone wrong (and then not to correct it iykwim:lol: ) is to be applauded not criticised - well done Sandi :hug: :hug:

You go girl!!!! especially with gel aswell and on yourself. Will definately be taking a leaf out of your book. love the fact that you challenged yourself and the end result was as good considering its your first attempt.

Latest posts

Back