Sculpting gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslanaowens

Reaction score
Hi guys

I usually use Cuccio Pronto Soak Off Gels & I'm wanting to practice my nail extensions using nail forms & sculpting gel - rather than glued tips & overlay gels.

Was thinking the clear soak off gel may not be best for sculpting??

Has anyone used the Cuccio Sculpting gel before (T3 gel?) - if so, is it a hard gel that can only be removed by buffing the gel away or can it be soaked off like the Pronto? T

he Cuccio website explains application in great detail, but lacks information about the removal process for the sculpting gels....

Thanks in advance

Lana x

the strength of acrylics with the clear look of gels. Sculpting Gel wears naturally on nails and is ideal for tip overlays and sculpting. They are odor-free and have a permanent high gloss shine.

Thanks for feedback. Think I need to give the sculpting a shot - now to find some guinea pigs to practice on lol!

The T3 gels are hard gels. They have clear, white and some lovely opaque pinks to cover short nailbeds, ideal for sculpting. Are you hard gel trained? As it's a lot different from using soak off gels and the hard gel is buffed off.

T3 is a lovely gel but tricky to get right as some people find it brittle or easy lifting but I personally don't find either with it .

Latest posts

Back