Sculpting nails using Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipstick Kisses

Reaction score
Hi Geeks =) sorry for long one!
I am interested in mastering how to sculpt using Gel especially now CND have brought out Brisa sculpting gel!!! My question is should I do a specific Sculpting course or would you recommend I just practice practice practice on my self/ nail trainer/ anyone I can convince to let me =p
In my training I was only taught to use tips, sculpting wasn't covered but I would love to learn as they are a real art form. I have read a few threads where some geeks have said that they are self taught and others who have said they've done courses but found it was mostly through practice and watching tutorials they mastered it and others saying a course is a must!
I don't have a lot of money at the moment (saving for a house! =D) so I'm hoping I can just practice like mad but if I need to do a course then it would be great if someone could recommend a good course in Essex! Also is there a specific sculpting course or do I have to do a whole course including what I already know? I have just contacted Sweet Squared to request a membership form so waiting to hear back from them but wanted some advice in the meantime!
Thanks!!:Love:

Hi Geeks =) sorry for long one!
I am interested in mastering how to sculpt using Gel especially now CND have brought out Brisa sculpting gel!!! My question is should I do a specific Sculpting course or would you recommend I just practice practice practice on my self/ nail trainer/ anyone I can convince to let me =p
In my training I was only taught to use tips, sculpting wasn't covered but I would love to learn as they are a real art form. I have read a few threads where some geeks have said that they are self taught and others who have said they've done courses but found it was mostly through practice and watching tutorials they mastered it and others saying a course is a must!
I don't have a lot of money at the moment (saving for a house! =D) so I'm hoping I can just practice like mad but if I need to do a course then it would be great if someone could recommend a good course in Essex! Also is there a specific sculpting course or do I have to do a whole course including what I already know? I have just contacted Sweet Squared to request a membership form so waiting to hear back from them but wanted some advice in the meantime!
Thanks!!:Love:

Justine Crick does the Brisa Lite Sculpting Course in Braintree, Essex.

She is a brilliant teacher.

The course is mainly for anyone that has already learnt enhancements via CND and you want further training, it covers sculpting and tips with Brisa Lite

I'm not sure if the course is for techs that have learnt with another system as I'm sure you would need some sort of conversion course prior (but I could be wrong...you'd really need to contact S2 for more info).

I hope this helps x

I can't wait to do my conversion course with justine (not qualified long enough ATM)
My aunt trains with Justine and raves about her :)

Latest posts

Back