Sculpting "natural" nails help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sighthound

Reaction score
Hi all.

I was just wondering what colours to use ( I use Creative) when sculpting a set of Natural (not french) nails...as opposed to cutting their real nails right down and then tipping. Would I have to custom blend the tip colour, or is there a semi opaque natural colour already available?

cheers
Meredith

Awesome thanks :) Just what I was looking for. Can't wait to try it out today. Thanks!

Hi all.

I was just wondering what colours to use ( I use Creative) when sculpting a set of Natural (not french) nails...as opposed to cutting their real nails right down and then tipping. Would I have to custom blend the tip colour, or is there a semi opaque natural colour already available?

cheers
Meredith

Geeg's secret mix is opaque, so if you want it semi opaque you need to add something else to it.
I mix Geeg's recipe 50:50 with natural powder, so it has that semi opaque look.

If you want to sculpt the same look as having used natural tips, then I would say to use CND powder in Natural.
It is a cloudy clear - looks just like a natural free edge.

Geeg's secret mix is opaque, so if you want it semi opaque you need to add something else to it.
I mix Geeg's recipe 50:50 with natural powder, so it has that semi opaque look.

Ooh that sounds good, I'm off to try that one out :)

Awesome info guys. Cheers :)

Latest posts

Back