Sculpting on myself with a non-reusable form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi Guys

As I am sure you are aware I have become a sculpting Freak...(excuse the pun) lol....
anyway last night I tried to sculpt a p&w on myself using my new posh forms from Creative, but alas I ended up with it seeping and now feel like I have something stuck down my free edge lol (must soak this off tonight)...

My question is how the hell do you get one of these forms on yourself?

I can do this with my reusable OPI forms but they aren't that comfy :!: ...

Any hints my fellow geeks..

Hi....... I've recently joined the 'sculpting fan club' - and I love it! I dread getting another nail biter now because I'll have to use tips!

I've been using Ez Flow nail forms, but do have some Creative ones, I've not tried these yet but will do.

I believe someone (possibly Geeg) posted a kind of step by step to applying the forms, apparently there's a knack to it. If you don't find it on this site, give me a shout and I'll hunt it out, I copied it and hid it somewhere on my laptop, I'll hunt it out and send it by email to you.

Problem forms...I have tried for donkeys to get a form to fit coorrectly. I'm sure it must be easy peasy, just need someone to show me!!

I've read all the tutorials and stuff in the mags and still cant do it! Even if I could I then need to be able to sculpt lol!

Meant to say, Ez Flow do different shaped forms too, I've just ordered some to fit people with more oval shaped fingers. Maybe Creative do too?

HI

to fit a form on your self you need to first roll the form on the thickest part of your brush to make a nice curve then remove off the backing and pop out the middle maintening your shape put the middle under the form and then keeping your shape attach it under your free edge. As you have put the pop out section under it wont be stickey where it meets your free edge and so easy to adjust, when you have got it under the free edge and attached to the finger you can stick the blunt end of your brush under to refine the fit . Et voila!
Did that make ANY sense?? Hope so!

Hiya Louise,

When i had my 1-2-1 with Samuel he showed me some cool stuff on how to custom fit a form onto any shape nail and to make it fit snuggly, we had a real good play and we both learn't something on the day too!!! have a play with them!!
Amanda

Latest posts

Back