Sculpting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
Last night i had a go at sculpting a clients nails for the first time ever!!!!
The thing is, i have only ever done two nails before and read Sam's editorial of course which helped.
I have put a couple of pics up to show you as i am so proud of them...even though i know they are not perfect they have opened a whole new world of sculpting for me and i want to do more...lol
I am not after praise or critisisam...just wanted to show you.....

Attachments

• DSCF0035.JPG
    DSCF0035.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0036.JPG
    DSCF0036.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 108
They look brilliant!!

Well Done
i can't wait to start sculpting - it think it's great!!!

brilliant dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hun!! Marvelous first attempt! I'm impressed, so does this mean you'll be joining us competitors for excel?

Loads of love Paula xx

Hi...

paula1973 said:
Well done hun!! Marvelous first attempt! I'm impressed, so does this mean you'll be joining us competitors for excel?

Loads of love Paula xx
\

lolololololololololololololol
Very funny........
NO i don't think so...lol

They're lovely DJ ;) - well done!!!

Well Done DJ
Watch this one Paula ;)

Excellent dj

which forms did you use?

denisejacqueline said:
Hi...
Last night i had a go at sculpting a clients nails for the first time ever!!!!
The thing is, i have only ever done two nails before and read Sam's editorial of course which helped.
I have put a couple of pics up to show you as i am so proud of them...even though i know they are not perfect they have opened a whole new world of sculpting for me and i want to do more...lol
I am not after praise or critisisam...just wanted to show you.....

LOOKING GOOD keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there,
I am impressed they are just great, now don't forget to give it a go with the gel when you get chance too, you know you will love it oh and fabric. Go Girl Go Girl, fab, fab, fab, sculpting is so cool.

Keep going

Grace x

P.S Wish my acrylics would look like that.

WELL DONE
Great for your first attempt.

If you keep turning out nails like that, you won't feel the time go by and you will join the girls on the competition floor.

welll done hun they look great!! i spent yesterday with lisa smith , ruth , sue , and sarah to name a few ;) on the creative illusions master class had a great day and im realy excited about sculpting now!! need to find more willing victims :lol: mind you for my first set (on real nails as opposed to the trainer hand) yesterday i was chuffed :green: gotta get practising!! so anyone out there who is not sure about sculpting definatly give it ago :)

They look great how comes everyone can get a great smile line but me!!!:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back