Sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me, do Creative, do a sculpting kit? And what is the name of it?

Is there anything in the kit, which you dont use, and replace it with another brand?

or recommend another sculpting kit?

thankyou

all i use is creative for sculpting, and i love it!
you can probably get a trial kit, but i think, otherwise, you may have to buy your supplies separate.

good luck,
kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Hi, can anyone tell me, do Creative, do a sculpting kit? And what is the name of it?

Is there anything in the kit, which you dont use, and replace it with another brand?

or recommend another sculpting kit?

thankyou

is this for L&P or gel....??

The only thing different is that you use forms and not tips....

there is no kit for sculpting... all there is.. is your Forms, your brush and your chosen product... scultping is just a different form of application.. you create the extension rather than glue on a tip... so what ever products you have now u can use, just buy some forms.

Gel, thanks

Creative Gel ... Brisa is for either sculpts, tips or NNO....the only difference is the white sculpting gel thats used instead of the POW....however you can use the clear gel to sculpt with and still use the POW to do your french.

Thanks for the replies, I know that with sculpting, you dont use a tip. I did sculpting a few years ago, but was wandering if there was a actual product on the market these days, which was aimed at sculpting, instead of just using one of the normal gels.

thanks

I did sculpting a few years ago, but was wandering if there was a actual product on the market these days, which was aimed at sculpting, instead of just using one of the normal gels.
Brisa is marketed as a sculpting gel, it's versatile and can be used over tips or with sculpting forms.
I love using it as it's very strong and long lasting :green:

Latest posts

Back