Sculptured fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grace

Reaction score
More questions about Fabric. I can not wait to order my fabric kit but until then can anyone tell me, is it possible to sculpt with fabric. I like sculpting it is rather exciting but wondered if you are able to do it with fabric and if so how, would it be the same as with gel and acrylic?

Owwwweeee I just wanna play with the fabric, must hurry for my next bit of money to grab a kit with :D

Cheers
Grace x

yes you can sculpt with Fabric, Ruth is the one to ask, she`ll send you a tutorial on it if you ask her nicely

Hey thanks, I will ask Ruth very nicely for her assistance with this, ooooow I am sooooo excited now thanks
Grace x

Right Hun,
Thanks for your nice email....................
Send and sorted...............
have fun, keep practicing and you will soon be a fab-ric# girl xxxxxxx

this system rocks my nail world for sure xxxxxxxx

love Ruth xxxxxx

Hey thanks

I received the e-mail and attachments, I have read through them and will definitely be having a play with this, i am really really excited about this and yes am so hoping to be a fabric chicky, i soooo like the sound of it, acrylic is ok but I think I will like the fabric far more.

Thank you once again for your support, help and advice it is appreciated sooooooooo very much
Grace x

Ps I will let you know how I get on when I recieve the fabric system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back