SE Kent /London Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Proposed geek meet in Bexley Village area
if you can make lunch on a Tuesday say 21st or 28th June please reply
soon so final arrangements can be made
look forward to meeting you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Debs X

Hi Debs,
I might be able to make it. No promises though, as my hospital appts. fall on a Tuesday, so let's hope I won't have one on one of those dates, as I'd really like to meet some geeks.

Hi GlitzyGirl, Oh I do hope you can there are 2 date let me know as soon as you can if one is a good date for you and will go with it if everyone else agrees

I know of 4 other geeks who are hopefullly coming besides myself, if you come that is 6
I cant wait to meet some geeks.lol
Debs X
GlitzyGirl said:
Hi Debs,
I might be able to make it. No promises though, as my hospital appts. fall on a Tuesday, so let's hope I won't have one on one of those dates, as I'd really like to meet some geeks.

I can't really say at he moment Debs. I have an appt next week, and depending on the blood test result, they'll give me the next date. You arrange it for the date that suits most, and if I can I'll join you, if not then I am sure there'll be a next time.
xx

Hi Debbie,

I'm not too far from you guys so I'd really like to come!! Either of those dates are okay for me!!

xxxx

GlitzyGirl said:
I can't really say at he moment Debs. I have an appt next week, and depending on the blood test result, they'll give me the next date. You arrange it for the date that suits most, and if I can I'll join you, if not then I am sure there'll be a next time.
xx
dont worry we have not made final date yet pm me after your appt.
Debs X (hope all goes well!).

Hi all anymore geeks out there who missed this thread ?

Hi Debbie
I've pm'd you.

Latest posts

Back